The third set is met

I don't own fairy tail!

Nobody is particular's P.o.V.

The girls fell on a huge flower and then slid down. They felt a tug in different directions. "Okay we meet in the library, agreed?" Hoshi asked. Her sisters nodded and let the magic take over them. Their eyes became magic circles and they split apart.

Haru (Lucy) P.o.V.
I found myself in front of a box with a fire lock. I tried to figure out how open this one. I think I figured how I triggered the other two locks. First time I thought of Laxus but the second time I thought of Wendy and Romeo. Both cases were triggered by people who made me happy and stuck by me. But I don't have any pleasant memories with Fire thanks to Natsu. In fact the more I thought about it the angrier I got! I could picture his face on the lock teasing me, calling me insultful names, even back when we were friends! I growled and punched the lock not realizing my fist was on fire. The lock shattered! I jumped back in surprise. The doors flung open and a fire ball came out. Before all this I would have run away but instead, for some reason, I instinctually opened my mouth and swallowed the flames. They were actually pretty good. I could almost see how HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED FROM NOW ON! Liked them. A fox came out slowly bowing its head in embarrassment. "Sorry, Princess I was halfway though it when I was locked in and I couldn't stop it when the doors opened." It said shifting into human form. A girl that looked about 12-13 years old with Alburn hair and Amber eyes. She wore a cute brown midriff, red denim shirt shorts, and gold suspenders. She also had a cute brown newsboy style hat and gold boat shoes. 'I am Vulpecula, the fox, I use fire magic and I am the Orange diamond Key." She said handing me the key. I smiled. But felt the tugging again in another direction. "It seems Lacerta is too impatient to wait to be found." She commented. "Huh?" I asked trying to clear my head. "Don't fight it or it will get worse. Just let go, and let her lead you. I'll protect you from anything that tries to threaten you." She promised. I sighed and closed my eyes letting go again. This time with my new faithful fox friend besides me. Meanwhile...

Tsuki P.o.V.
I found myself in front of a box with a ice lock. I didn't know what to do. The only ice mages I know of I don't really have a much connection to. I sat down on a nearby tree stump and tried meditating, so I clear my head and think of a solution. I never got to do it much back on Earth. Someone would always end up interrupt me, especially Minerva stopped as a thought came on. I'm pretty sure she made it her business to do so. I could picture Minerva laughing at me. She always hated me for no good reason! I always tried to be polite and she'd act as if I showed weakness! And that alone was WRONG! Even before I found out I was descendent from Daniella, I felt the way Sabertooth worked was wrong. But now that I do know I'm furious! Daniella would be so disappointed if she saw the guild now, she didn't use her strength to hurt others more than she used it to protect them and would've wanted her guild to follow her example. I hadn't let myself let out the pint up rage inside me in so long but sitting there and looking at all, something about it just made me snap! 'MINERVA IS EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH SABERTOOTH! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE IN THE GUILD!' I screamed as I kicked the ground. Ice grew from the place where my foot made contact forward and started to make an ice sphere that was hurled at the lock. It shattered the lock as if it was glass being hit by a hammer! The door bursted open and a huge snowball hit me. I dug my way out. A huge beautiful swan came out. It spun in circles, slowly shrinking. It became a older women maybe in her mid 20's. She reminds me of what my sister might look like wherever she is, With her icy blue hair and swan like clothing. But instead of copper eyes she has blue ones like Mira Jane and her skin was very fair. She smiled. "Hello princess, I am Cynus, the swan, I'm the blue diamond key, and I use Ice and ice-make Magic." I nodded and felt the pull again. 'I'll protect you princess, I promise.' I nodded and let go.
Meanwhile...

Hoshi P.o.V.

I shook myself of my daze to see a box partially submerged in a lake there were bar that anchored it to the bottom. I couldn't see what was inside but I had the strangest feeling whatever it was, was looking at me. I tried to remember what Aquarius taught us two days ago but I couldn't quite remember exactly how to do it. I imagined the water rising up and hitting the lock but nothing happened.  I tried a few other ideas but the result was the same. I sat down and tried to just do something with the water. After I failed that as well, my thoughts strayed to Aquarius in general. She was one tough nut to crack but she wasn't exactly what she seemed. She never hate Lucy at all, she actually really really cared deeply for her. She just has trouble expressing her feelings and finds her usual way to be simpler. Aquarius also never stayed long because, unlike most spirits can't use her own strength to help be summoned and being one of the most powerful Zodiacs she easily takes up a lot of magic if she's out for more than a few minutes, so she forces her own gate closed after a bit so Lucy can keep going. But that also bothers her, she wants to help Lucy but she's afraid of Lucy using too much her magic and dying because of it. I really need to sit down with those two and get them to talk it out because Aquarius is just worried about her and doesn't know how to show it! I think, not realizing that water had started to react to my emotions and thoughts, until the water smashed open the door. I gasped and quickly got to my feet only to be face to face with a giant sea serpent. Its 'stormy sea green' scales shined brightly, almost blinding me, as its intense ocean blue eyes bore into me. I felt very very small, compared to it but stood strong anyway. 'Thank you for freeing me, Star-child. I am Centus, the sea monster, and the green diamond key. I would love to chat some more but it would seems another is calling to you at the moment.' He said, his voice deep and full of respect. I realize he's right and climbed on to his back at his suggestion. I let the magic take over but I still heard him quietly promise to keep my safe. I smile because for some reason I doubt he meant me to hear it.

Oh my gosh this book now has over 10k VIEWS?!?! I'm continuing this book since you guys are clearly desperate! But please read my other stuff too because the huge gap in views between this book and all my other books combined hurts okay? ON THAT NOTE...

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
WORD COUNT 1311