12. Diamond Destinys

I don't own Fairy Tail.
The song in this is How to believe from tinkerbell
dedicated to @ashmhirl123
Hope you all liked my last Chap. It took a while cause I was in Memphis and had no Wi-Fi!
OKAY HERE WE GO! Enjoy!

Hoshiko PoV

Their jaws drop anime style. I close their mouths. Mason looked me up and down. Then picked me up and swung me around. I squealed and laughed like the 6 year-old, I was. Granted a genius 6 year-old but a 6 year-old none the less. He set me down and gave me a smile that put the Cashire cat's to shame. "Yup, you're Jay's daughter alright!" He said brightly. "He had the same reaction. That said I may be a kid genius but I'm still a kid." He explain to my sister's confused expressions. Then noticed the Key-tard Yuki had and the Maracas Lucy found. He looked at them and smiled. He grabbed my hand and lead us to a small stage outside. I gasp and look at him. He nodded. I squeal and give him a hug before dragging my sisters to the stage. Mason went to a recording station and gave me a thumbs up. Yuki played the Key-tats making twinkling sounds. I started to strum. Luce started shaking her maracas and Mason gave us a beat. I took a deep breath.
(Italics is Hoshi. Underline is Yuki. And bold is Luce.)
Hold my hand and fly
Never say goodbye
Across the open sky
leave the world behind
I will be alright if you
stay by my side

Spring and summer
Love and laughter
We'll live happily ever after
We'll fly higher
than I thought we'd be
cuz you've shown me
How to believe

Tiny shiny star
I know who you are
You're never very far
We'll never be apart
Sparkle in my eye
light the sky tonight

Spring and Summer
Love and laughter
We'll live happily ever after
We'll fly higher
than We thought we'd be
Cuz you shown me
How to believe in me

You've shown me how
How to believe
We started to glow. Our hair turns the color of bronze with...
Gold steaks for Lucy
Silver steaks for Yuki
Copper for me.
Fall and winter
Love and laughter
We'll live happily ever after
We'll fly higher
than we thought we'd be
Cuz you show me
how to believe
Hold my hand and fly
Never say goodbye
We slowly stopped glowing. Everyone in the courtyard erupted in applause. We were shocked but took a bow anyway. Mason came up and kissed us on top of our heads. I realized I grew half a foot from the song. And my clothes grew with me. I smile brightly. "Diamond Destinys! Diamond Destinys!" The crowd cheered. "Diamond Destinys?" We thought. I look down and realize our shirts now say DIAMOND DESTINYS! in bejeweled letters. Though we each had a different back rounds. Lucy's was a sun surrounded by lightning bolts. Yuki's was a crescent moon with a black aura! And mine was a shining star. We share a look and a thought. This is the start of something beautiful!

So what do you think?
What do their symbols mean?
Find out in the next chapter!
Heart Island!

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
564 words