23. Joining them might be worth it...

I don't own Fairy tail! The chapter is dedicated to my newest follower MaxLesley!
Stay awesome dude! And now the story! 😎

Cobra PoV
I woke up before everyone so I went to the waterfalls to clean up. There were two falls in the cave. One would be hot and the other will be so cold it's amazing its not actually frozen. You had to go with your gut since the heat transferred to the 2 falls would change often. In fact one time the one I chose was cold then turned hot after 2 minutes. I chose the left one, it was hot. I smiled as the heat relaxed my stiff shoulders. After washing my hair with the soap Bella gave me I duck under the fall to rinse off and hop out before dressing for the day. I selects black shirt with a cool picture of 3 snakes, (see media) and a pair of loose pants. As I towel dry my hair I think about Laxus' offer to join Fairy Tail. When he and Levinia came yesterday I admit I was scared. I knew about his rep and was sure he was going to attack me. I wouldn't have be surprised, but he was polite and didn't try anything. It was kinda cool and interesting meeting another Lacrima dragon slayer. And from what I heard he has a similar past. Could that be why he was so nice he understood how it feels to be treated like trash. I shake my head and stare at Bella's sleeping form, grinning like a fool. What are the chances I find a poison dragon who's willing to train me. From what I can tell natural dragon slayer have a stronger connection to their magic type. And now that I can be trained by a real dragon I can be stronger but I do need to have my Lacrima removed so I can truly learn. I wonder...Does Laxus knows that yet? I shrug it off. If he doesn't he'll learn. And he doesn't have to do it. He can still learn with it in. It just won't be as effective or-hey! I jump and nearly fall into the water but I regain my balance last minute. 'Sorry dude didn't mean to scare you.' He said walking past me to wash up. I walk to the very back of the cave. There's an entrance to a special jungle where we hunt for our food. I decide to try to find something big for all of us. I wonder when Laxus is gonna see their human forms. I find a nice giant bird, and by giant I mean the size of a bill board. I was about to shoot poison at it when an important detail. Me and Belladonna may be immune to poison but Laxus and Levinia may not be. Poison is my only weapon so what should I do. I heard Laxus coming this time and turned to meet him. I pointed to the bird. 'Think you can take it down? I would do it myself but I'm pretty sure you don't want to eat poisoned bird...' I trailed off. He nodded and took it down in one shot and cooked it instantly. We caught it together and carried it back to the cave. I don't know for sure yet but if people like him are the worst in Fairy Tail, joining them might be worth it...

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
592 words