Now

"Luce!" Rogue yelled running toward the blonde celestial wizard wearing a short pink dress, cuddling the exceed in a frog costume,"you never told me about your mission."
"Oh," Lucy said smiling warmly and putting the exceed aside and leaning on Rogue, "it was fine but they destroyed everything again so I still need money."
Rogue chuckled, "yeah that again?"
Everyone is aware that Fairy Tail may be the most destructive guild there is.
"Yup," Lucy said simply.
"Do you want me to go on a mission?" Rogue asked.
"Nah, it's fine," Lucy said knowing her landlady will kill her.
"Please I really want to," Rogue said looking at her.
"Uh, yeah... but I'm so exhausted from the mission yesterday. Can I sit this one out?" Lucy asked.
"Sure," Rogue said smiling.
As you can tell Lucy has changed the 'always' quiet Rogue Cheney and he's actually got alot more friends than just Sting, like Gray and Elfman.
Sting Eucliffe is the Sabertooth guild master, but he's still apart of Fairy Tail, in fact since he became the master of Sabertooth, Fairy Tail and them aren't at each others throats.
"Let's go make some pancakes now!" Lucy yelled.
She likes to make random pancakes during the day.
"Fro thinks so!" Frosche yelled cutely and followed behind Lucy and Rogue.
They walked with Lucy holding Frosche and her free hand was holding onto Rogue's.
Frosche talked about Lecter and Sting, while Rogue and Lucy smiled at one another.
"Mira!" Frosche randomly yelled running to the white haired mage, who was walking with her brother and sister.
"Oh, hi Mira," Lucy said sweetly waving.
"Hey Rolu! " Mira said smiling.
Lucy and Rogue sweat dropped.
"Can I play with your exceed, Rogue?" Mira asked giving him the puppy dog eyes.
Rogue was irritated but he nodded.
"Pancakes?" Fro said while being dragged away by Mira.
"I'll make some!" Mira said giggling.
"Well that happened," Lucy said plainly.
"Yeah and we're alone," Rogue said in his motto tone voice still holding Lucy's hand.
Lucy giggled and let go of Rogue's hand and said, "catch me if you can!" And Lucy took off running towards her apartment.
Rogue startled a bit, smiled and then disappeared.

Lucy burst through her apartment door and then closed the door walking backwards.
Then Rogue appeared right behind her and wrapped his arms around her torso.
Lucy giggled knowingly.
She turned around to face him and immediately met with his lips.
They were kissing and it was getting rough... his hand snaked around the back of her neck and she held both her hands on his cheeks.
But Lucy pushed away leaving Rogue wanting more, "pancakes?"
Rogue chuckled and nodded.
Lucy giggled and walked to the kitchen, while Rogue sat down in her couch.
"Do you want me to do the same thing I do for Frosche?" Lucy asked from the kitchen.
"No I don't like sweets, and you know that," Rogue said holding a book.
"Yeah, yeah, but I also know that you've been drinking out of my strawberry smoothies whenever I look away," Lucy said putting her hands on her hips.
Rogue started to get nurvous, he didn't think Lucy knew that he had been doing that.
"Ha ha..." Rogue said nurvously,"well-"
"it's fine but you don't need to keep that a secret from me!" Lucy smiled honestly.
Rogue, relieved, nodded and then turned back to his book.
"Hey I told Cana I'd watch her drink tonight, is it ok?" Lucy asked.
"Of course but, I'll be gone in the morning," Rogue said.
"As long as your back from your mission!" Lucy said smiling and putting some pancakes on the coffee table in front of Rogue.
"Thank you," he muttered and then startedto eat.
Lucy started to get ready for hanging with Cana tonight.
"Bye Rogue! Love ya!" She yelled happily and then walked out of the apartment, expecting that since her shadow dragon slayer was busy eating he wouldn't want to say goodbye.
But as she was walking out she was pulled back in by a pair of arms.
"I'm going to miss you," Rogue whispered in he ears.
"I'll see you when you get back," Lucy reasurred trying to be free of the dragon slayer.
"I know..." Rogue whined, refusing to let go of Lucy.
Lucy finally twisted around and faced him putting both her hands on his cheeks and pulling his lips to hers.
When their lips come together, Rogue pulled Lucy closer and Lucy's hand started to play with Rogue's black hair.
But when they needed air they pulled apart for a few seconds and then they both went back to kissing deeply.
But Lucy finally pushed Rogue away with all of her courage and said, "I've gotta go. I love you."
Rogue still wanted? More but let her go, "love you to."
And then Lucy let go of his hand and walked out of her apartment.