Natsu and Rogue's suffering

Natsu walked through the rain, uneffected by the fact he was soaked.
His feet dragged and he heard his shoes make squishy sounds with every step.
'Luce...' he kept thinking, 'why was I so blind?'
It was indeed to late, Lucy was happy with Rogue Cheney.
He didn't want to face his girlfriend, Lisanna again.
Not after how he feels.
His feet took him to the park by Lucy's apartment and he sat under a Sakura tree.
The way it sparkled reminded him that the light in Lucy's eyes wouldn't be directed towards him ever again.
So he sank both his legs in the water, ignoring the fact that his shoes are probably ruined completely.

Meanwhile...
Rogue sat in Lucy's apartment, she went on a mission with Levy and won't be back for a while.
With her gone he became lonely.
He sat on her bed, smelling it so it felt like she was there.
Rogue wondered what would have happened if he didn't hesitate to save Frosche...
And if Frosche was still alive.
Or if Natsu wasn't there to save Lucy.
Natsu saved Lucy, again.
Again!
Whenever Rogue tries he fails or she's the real hero.
Maybe when Lucy gets back he'll tell her how he feels and she'll bring him back into the light.
Or into her stars!
Tonight he plans on marking her, also.
That's when she comes back, she had left as soon as she and him got back to the guild the other day.
But it wouldn't stop raining which made him remember that his exceed is dead.
He hadn't talken to Sting sence that day.
Natsu has been acting weird also.
But Rogue won't mess with it...
There's only thing that he lives for now, and that's Lucy.

As Lucy and Levy walked towards the guild after their hard working mission, Lucy said, "Levy-chan I'm going to tell Rogue I'm back! See ya!" And the two waved as Levy ran towards her boyfriend, Gajeel.
Yes they are officially, OFFICIALLY, dating.
Lucy was trying her best to get to her apartment but when she passed the park she saw a hint of pink.
"Natsu?" Lucy wondered aloud as she walked towards the sad pinkett.
He hadn't seen her as she walked towards him.
"Natsu... are you ok?" Lucy asked worried.
He jumped before realizing it was just his blonde best friend who he currently has a crush on.
"Luce! What are you doing here? Where's Rogue?" Natsu asked avoiding her question.
"He's back at my apartment, why are you sad? Come with me! It's raining," Lucy said, her hair sticking to her shoulders.
Lucy grabbed his wrist and pulled him under a Sakura tree to get out of the rain.
"Now can you please tell me?" Lucy asked sweetly.
Natsu looked down, "Luce, I broke your heart... why are you my friend again?"
Lucy chuckled lightly, "because if you wouldn't have broken my heart then I wouldn't have found Rogue."
Natsu was crushed, 'she has no idea... how I feel about her... or what really happened.'
"Luce I need to tell you something..." Natsu said dully as his eyes were shadowed by his bangs.
Lucy listened as he said, "the day you ran into the twin dragon slayers, right after you woke me up. I was going to walk with you. But when I saw you, you were with them so I went to the guild and told Gajeel that him and I may be having rematchs, but when I got there I saw Lisanna and well she told me she had feelings toward me. So I told her I head feelings for her to and we kissed."
Lucy listened carefully as he explained, "oh, Natsu I'm truly happy that you found your true love."
Natsu took her hand and said, "Luce, it was never Lisanna. It's you, it's always been you! And you were never supposed to run into them!"
Lucy sighed heavily, "Natsu. I did though and I can't be with you. I'm in love with Rogue! That'll never change, maybe in another world you chose me over Lisanna. But in this world I'm with Rogue."
Before Lucy knew it Natsu pressed his lips to hers, forcibly.

Rogue was smelling Lucy's bed, when her cent appeared in the air. But sence it was raining it'd be hard to find. But it lead him directly to the park!
He ran through the rain, excitedly.
He smelled her close to the Sakura tree.
But there was another cent!
He got into view and saw her and Natsu...

Kissing!

(Ooh what's going to happen next?! Rogue caught Natsu kissing Lucy! How will he react? Can I end this book with a happy ending after all?)