My queen

"I see. You must know my earth land self?" Gramps asked Lucy.
"Huh? You mean your not him?" Lucy asked.
"No I'm Edolas Mokarov," Gramps said chuckling evilly.
"Oh. Gross. So what do you want with me?" Lucy asked as she plopped her butt on the ground.
"You'll be my wife, I need a celestial wizard wife," he explained.
"And I need my revenge!" Minerva said evilly.
"Yeah?" Lucy said looking at Minerva, "it's a shame nobody cares! Minerva!"
Minerva growled as Mokarov chuckled.
"Why a celestial wizard?" Lucy asked.
"You have a rare magic. Well it may not be rare in the magic world but it's rate here in Edolas, in fact any magic is but your magic stands out," he explained.
"Really? How so?" Lucy asked suddenly getting excited.
"I can't tell you anymore," he said as he snapped his finger, "Take her to the bedroom and if she struggles, take her to the prison house."
Lucy gasped, "you won't get away with this! My friends will stop you!"
"Yah yeah, I know, heard it all before..." Gramps said waving his hand like all he was doing was crossing off something from his grocery list.
"Master. I shall take her to the whipping chambers?" Minerva asked pleadingly.
"Fine. But don't kill her," Mokarov said.
And Minerva dragged the struggling Lucy to the whipping chambers.
On the way there Lucy fell unconscious.

Lucy's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and I heard Minerva say, "Finally your up! I was a little worried!"
Then she burst out laughing.
I try and move but my hands are tied above my head, and my feet are chained together.
As I move I could hear the jingling of the chains.
"Stupid Fairy! You should've learned at the games not to mess with me!" Minerva said with an evil laugh.
I kept trying to say something, but my voice was kinda raspy.
She leaned closer to hear but when she got closer I swing my head towards her, leading it to hurt alot but the place that I hit was bleeding.
Minerva, glared at me angry, no she was pissed .
"You... stupid FAIRY!" And both of her hands clung around my helpless throat and I was gagging for air.
I can't breathe as her clutch gets tighter and tighter.
I look at her as she kills me, and her look is sinister and sadistic.
Everything starts to get darker around me and I feel my head drop.
'Darkness? Am I dead?' I wondered to myself as I feel cold and alone.
'No... this is rogue's mind. Dark and empty, without a clear thought. He needs you alive,' a voice said.
It was somewhat familiar and was warm and caring.
"Who are you?" I ask and my voice echoed.
"No important. Just stay alive for Rogue," a the voice faded away.
"What?!" I exclaim and I feel myself normal again.
My eyes popped open and I'm in a new room.
I have to get out of here! Now!
Or I'm dead.