because I'm a Fairy Tail wizard

"No!" Minerva's raspy voice chokes looking at the celestial mage and the shadow dragon slayer reunite, "what about me! I'm not dead! It's never going to be over till I'm dead!"
Lucy becomes free of Rogue as she slowly walked toward Minerva, "it doesn't have to be, please. You can join Fairy Tail! You'll have adventures! And have people care about you! Please join me," and Lucy pulled out her hand at Minerva.
Minerva's gaze softened for a moment before saying, "nah!"
And her gaze became hard and cold as everything went in slow motion.
Rogue runs towards Lucy's aid, but unfortunately doesn't make it on time, as Minerva strucks Lucy with a forbidden magic type of lightening.
Minerva falls at the same time Lucy did because of exhaustion, Rogue caught Lucy as she fell.
"No! Lucy! It's going to be ok!" Rogue repeated as he held her tiny frame in his arms, tears falling like a water fall down his cheeks, small tears fell from Lucy's.
Rogue started to cradle the blonde as her mouth started to bleed out, as she bleed from the inside.
"Rogue..." Lucy spit out, her eyes squeezed shut by the pain, "is. Is Minerva ok?"
Rogue stared at Lucy, "why would you care so much about someone who caused you so much pain?"
Lucy opened her brown orbs as she said her last words, "because I'm a Fairy Tail wizard. And that's what we do."
He was frozen as Lucy's entire body went cold.
The life leaving her body, "l-lucy?! No! Don't leave me!"
A tear escaped her eye as, they closed lightly.
"Lucy! No!" Rogue screamed throughout the palace.
"Well that's unfortunate," Edolas Mokarov said from behind them, standing with his arms crossed.
Rogue glared at him as he hesitantly stood up, carrying Lucy bridal style, and then dragging Minerva.
'Because I'm a Fairy Tail wizard,' Lucy's words echoed in his mind.
He looked back at Minerva's being dragged figure and glared.

When the depressed and angery Rogue came out of the portal back at the guild...

"Do you think he made it?" Natsu asked as it was 30 minutes ago when Rogue left in search of Lucy.
But before anyone said anything, one large figure emerged from the portal.
"Lucy-san??" Wendy asked with a hint of happiness.
But when Rogue carrying Lucy was into view, Mira was the first to act and ran towards them and took Lucy from him.
"Elfman can you get Minerva?" Wendy asked as she followed Mira into the infirmary with Lucy.
"You guys are really going to save Minerva to?" Rogue asked, his voice cracking.
He's obviously holding back tears.
"Yes, we're fairy tail," Cana said with a duh.
Rogue nodded.
He understood.
Rogue walked towards his exceed and hugged Frosche as he made them both disappear, Frosche was a bit hesitant because of his sudden actions, but knew it was ok because this was Rogue.
Rogue brought the exceed to Lucy's apartment, he was going to explain about the situation.

The guild knew right away that Rogue would never leave Lucy unless it was bad.
Natsu walked into the infirmary to check on his best friend Luce but stopped dead in his tracks as he opened the door.
Wendy was sobbing on Mira.
Natsu knew.
Lucy was dead and they'd never see her again...

(Ok well the next chapter will be the funeral! But don't worry there's going to be a lot more! So maybe Lucy's dead and maybe she isn't read the next chapter to find out! And please vote!)