a mysterious argument

"Why? Why are you leaving me for her?" The celestial wizard cried in the rain.
"Because there was never really an us! I'm in love with her!" The boy cried, his black hair slacking on his shoulders, but his one eye still being covered.
"But why? Why Rogue?" She cried grabbing his wrist.
"Because she's very dear to me! That's why! She's done more things for me than you ever did! I never loved you!" And Rogue left the celestial wizard behind in the storm.
"It's because she's got more keys than me! Isn't it?" She thought to herself.
'Just you wait, Lucy Heartfilia, your going to die soon!' The girl thought with a sickening smile on her face.

■ ■ ■

Lucy sat on the last day of Minerva's time.
"Lucy! Let us in!" Levy yelled angrily.
Lucy barricaded the door to the infirmary.
"No! You can't kill her!" Lucy yelled.
"Lucy please, let us through or we'll get Erza," Mira said innocently.
"Go ahead! Bring her! But I'll protect Minerva even if it kills me," Lucy shouted as she stood up and glared at the door that currently being barricaded.
The next thing she knew two arms came out from behind her and pulled her away.
"No! Rogue! Let me go!" Lucy screamed as Rogue snapped his fingers and the door opened and he took Lucy away so she didn't watch Minerva die.
"No~!" Lucy screamed as tears were threatening to fall.

She glared at her boyfriend, "why? Why?"
Rogue felt horrible, Lucy gave him the silenttreatment where she only asked him 'why'.
"Lucy..." Rogue said looked down,"Minerva's a horrible person! Stop protecting her!"
Lucy looked away trying not to make eye contact with Rogue Cheney.
"Lucy??" Rogue whimpered.
Lucy felt a hot tear escape her eye as she looked at Rogue, "what?"
But then Lucy broke down, the thought of someone dying hurts her even if they're horrible.
Rogue pulled Lucy towards him as she placed her hands on his chest.

■ ■ ■

"Are you ready to go into the guild?" Rogue asked Lucy as the two walked hand in hand towards the guild.
"Yes, I was going to face it sooner or later. Might as well make it sooner," Lucy said with a weak smile.
Rogue hated to see Lucy hurt, or injured.
The two opened the doors to the guild and...
Nobody was there.
"Huh? Where is everyone?" Lucy asked her voice echoing.
"Lucy!" They heard Levy's voice yell from the infirmary.
Lucy let go of Rogue's hand and ran in the direction of her friend.
"Hey Levy-chan," Lucy greeted politely with a wave.
But Levy caught her wave and pulled get into the infirmary.
"I talked to the members and we're giving Minerva a few more days! Isn't that great?" Levy asked excitedly.
"YAY! I'm sure she'll somehow magically wake up!" Lucy said sarcastically.
"Yeah me to!" Levy said smiling.
Lucy sat beside Minerva as Rogue went to Mira's to get Frosche.
"Do you want me to stay with you since Rogue left?" Levy asked sweetly.
"No thank you! I'll be fine! But thank you so much Levy-chan," Lucy said smiling.
And Levy left through the infirmary doors.
Lucy laid her head on her arms as she heard sounds from all around her.

■ ■ ■

Rogue held Frosche close to him because it started to train.
"Where's Lucy-san?" Fro asked curiously.
"She's at the infirmary, we're going to go get her," Rogue said with a side smile.
Fro smiled back at Rogue as the two made in into the guild.
"Hey Rogue, Lucy's with Minerva," Levy said.
Rogue found out that tomorrow will be when they unplug Minerva from the machines.
He walked into the infirmary and saw a knife in the air getting ready to stab Lucy!

(Ooh, who's trying to kill Lucy? Minerva? Or the mystery women?! Wanna find out?
Read the next chapter!)
-SKY IS OUT