Tray Frolock

"Very nice to meet two youngsters who... would like to meet me," Tray said.
He looked similar to his brother except he had a smile on his face, unlike his rude brother.
"Yes, we were wondering about that mission you sent?" Lucy asked politely.
Lucy, and Rogue sat side by side on a fancy chair in a different room, while the banquet was in the next room, the only barrier was double doors.
"Well. I've only sent one mission," he said sighing, "and it was to destroy the green 'possums'," he said quoting the word possum.
"Why say it like that?" Rogue asked emotionlessly.
"Well... these type of possum, when they're brought into a different habitat... they let off this type of odor that is to strong for a human's nose so, you'll instantly pass out," he explained.
"Is there a way too wake the people up?" Lucy asked.
"Yes, you must bring the 'possum' back into its old habitat," Tray said wisely.
"Ok, thank you," Lucy said smiling innocently at the man.
Tray nodded as Lucy and Rogue walked out.
"Levy," Lucy called her friend as she pulled out the lacrima crystal.
But it showed Gajeel holding a sleeping Levy in his arms.
"What? She's asleep," Gajeel said bit you'd be able to tell he was embarrassed.
"Awww!" Lucy said giggling and fangirling.
'If only Mira was awake!' Lucy thought happily.
Rogue knew Lucy had officially went into La la land so he said, "we know how to wake them up, we'll tell you tomorrow!" Rogue exclaimed and hung up the lacrima crystal.
"Are we staying the night here? Or will we take to train?" Lucy asked.
Rogue gulped at the word train and asked, "can we stay the night? We could find a hotel or something?"
Lucy brightened, "of course! Let's go!" And just like that Lucy grabber Rogue's hand and dragged him away towards a hotel nearby.

■ ■ ■

"Have you ever wandered about what if... you and Natsu had walked together the day we ran into each other," Rogue asked, Lucy and him were laying in bed just sitting up and talking about random things.
"Hmm, I guess we'd probably end up together. But I'm glad we didn't walk together, so that I could be with you," Lucy said smiling with a blush.
"Yah?" Rogue asked looking at her.
"Yah," Lucy giggled again.
"Did you know that one time... Yukino said she had a crush on me," Rogue said bluntly.
Lucy smiled, (Lucy doesn't get jealous)
"And now... her and Sting are a perfect couple!" Lucy giggled.
"Yeah... I'm kinda glad she found someone else, because I rejected her," Rogue said sadly.
"I know you feel bad about leaving her but you said you never dated her," Lucy said.
"Because I never had those kinds of feelings towards her, she was either a sister or a close next friend," Rogue said.
Lucy looked down remembering that it was just like her and Natsu.
"Yeah..." Lucy said depressingly and rolled over, no longer facing Rogue and closed her eyes.
Rogue looked at her sleeping figure, he knew that Lucy knows what it feels like.
"Goodnight... Lucy," he whispered in her ear.
"Goodnight Rogue..." Lucy said with a smile creeping on her face but, he couldn't see it because her back was turned.
Rogue smiled at her, even if she couldn't see, he smiled.