Saving Our friends

"And that's how you wake them, but I'm sure that we'll have to be careful on taking the thing out," Lucy explained to Levy and Gajeel.
Rogue sat next to her as they sat together in front of the guild.
"Who volunteers to go in there?" Gajeel asked.
"I think we should all go," Lucy said as Rogue nodded.
"But what if we all get exposed to it and there's nobody to save us!" Levy exclaimed.
"Your right Levy-chan," Lucy said.
"Ok! Bunny girl! you and your boyfriend are up!" Gajeel says with an evil smirk.

■ ■ ■

"Your right gas masks are very necessary," Rogue said as Lucy handed him a gas mask.
Lucy smiled sweetly as Gajeel gagged, "good luck Bunny girl!"
Then Lucy and Rogue quickly went into the guild.
"You look over there and I'll look that way!" Lucy pointed different directions.
Rogue nodded and ran in a direction and Lucy walked to the bar part of the guild.
Nothing no sign of the Lil monster.
"Hmm," Lucy said to herself, "where would he be?"
She checked around some passed out gold members but she still couldn't find him.
"Maybe Rogue found him!" Lucy said aloud as she ran the direction Rogue was last.
She stopped when she saw him sleeping.
"Oh no! Rogue! You took off your gas mask!" Lucy exclaimed surprised.
She shook him but he kept sleeping.
"Ugh! Did you find it?" She asked sleeping Rogue.
But then she heard a ruffling sound and caught a glimpse of the weird green thing.
"Lu...cy... careful," Rogue said in his sleep.
"Awww!" Lucy said fangirling the cuteness that is her boyfriend.
But as she had her back turned the weird possum thing tackled her trying to take off her gas mask so she'll be joining the sleeping mages.
"Oh no you don't!" Lucy said angrily as she ripped the possum off of her back.
"Kyaa!" Lucy yelled as she jumped back.
"Lucy..." Lucy heard Levy's voice slur tiredly.
She caught the box that Levy threw to her and Levy fell to the ground sleeping.
She heard Gajeel panickly say something.
"BUNNY GIRL IT'S UP TO YOU NOW!" And she heard another THUD!
"Gajeel!" Lucy screeched angrily.
She carried the box away, still wearing a gas mask.

■ ■ ■

"You did it! Go Levy and Lucy!" Fairy Tail yelled throwing Lucy and Levy into the air happily.
Rogue and Gajeel stayed on the sidelines angry.
"And Gajeel and Rogue!" Levy corrected the guild members.
"Sure! GO~! LUCE! ROGUE! GAJEEL! AND LEVY!" Natsu shouted happily not caring that he slept for a few days or cheered for Rogue and Gajeel.
Lucy sat at the bar, she was sipping the strawberry milk shake that Mira made her.
"Hey Lucy," Rogue said sitting next to get, "good job!"
Lucy looked at him with her glare, "you... WENT TO SLEEP!"
Rogue pouted as he yelled back, "I WAS ATTACKED!"
"BY A POSSUM! ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL SHADOW DRAGON SLAYERS LOST TO A POSSUM!" Lucy accused.
"You guys should stop yelling it'll start a war between the Fairies and Sabers AGAIN!" Mira said calmly with an innocent smile.
"Yeah we wouldn't want that to happen again!" Lucy said sighing as she remembered when her and Rogue argued about something.
Rogue nodded in agreement.
Lucy stood up and said, "I'm going to visit Minerva again. Bye see ya later."
"LET'S CELEBRATE THE FAIRY TAIL WAY!" the drink master Mokarov yelled standing in the ledge.
And everyone lifted their glasses.