robbers: 0.1

(a/n: not sure if there are any typos but point them out I will fry your ovaries)

"You look hot in black" Michael smirked at me and I smacked him on the back of the head

"Don't be such a horny butterfly," I replied as Ashton parked the van in our garage.

"Alright we need to change the colour again Calum do we have any more black?" Ashton asked Calum as we all hopped out of the van.

"Yeah I'll get it," Calum said walking over to our wall of paints as Ashton began to screw off the license plate.

"Indie, Luke I'm gonna need you guys to take this license plate and put false information on it," Ashton added handing them a new license plate.

"On it," Indie replied and took the license plate, She and Luke headed upstairs.

"Michael and take the watches and the chain and go down to the nearest cash for gold place but first change your clothes, and Calum we'll get working on the car," Ashton said beginning to sand down the car.

"Alight will do Ash," Michael said as Ashton handed me the Jewellery. I ran upstairs to my room Michael ran upstairs to his and we got dressed as fast as possible. I stepped out of my room in a beige trench coat with cigarettes in the pocket and a short black dress with heels and a blonde bob cut wig with shades. Michael stepped out with his bleach hair slick back with a black beret, khakis, a plaid shirt, and dress shoes.

"You look like a dork," I said laughing

"You look like you came from another century," He said pulling on a piece of my wig.

"Touché." I said and grabbed the keys to the car, We got in the car I drove off. The car ride was silent but we never really spoke while we were on a "mission" and we're dressed like idiots, but as soon as we got back to the house we were all back to normal. We walked up to the door and I turned to him.

"Game time," He said and I opened the door.

"Hello boys," I said in a posh tone as I put the watches and the chain on the counter, two men from behind the counter examined the watches and chain.

"What are these worth?" I said The taller one scratched the back of his head.

"Well considering they are two Rolex watches they would both be about five grand." the man behind the counter said and I read his name tag.

"Now Jack would that be five grand each or five grand in total for the two?" I asked.

"Five grand each and the chain eh around two-three hundred." he said and I raised my glasses.

"Deal."

Michael and I stepped out with a total of ten thousand two hundred fifty dollars and I smelt the money.

"God I love my job," I said and began to drive back to the house.

--

We entered the garage and I dropped the bag with the ten grand and two hundred fifty dollars in it in front of Ashton and Calum who were now removing the paint with paint thinner.

"Credit to Indie," I smirked

"Nice job guys." Calum said and I winked at him and I took off the wig.

"Awh but the wig was so sexy" Michael whined.

"So are your khakis." I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Now please take them off they are hideous." I laughed and went to my room. I brushed out my hair and changed my outfit. I wore red flannel with black leggings. I went to the bathroom to take out my contacts and put on my glasses, I stepped out my room and Michael came out of his at the same time.

"Better." we said at the same time and went in two different directions, I went to see what Indie and Luke were up too and he went to help the boys with the car.

"Hey, guys how's the hacking going," I said leaning on the door frame watching them.

"Almost done how much did we make off the jewellery?". Luke said not looking up from the computer.

"Ten thousand and two hundred fifty dollars."

"How much did we take from the store?" I asked

"Around two grand," Indie said while still looking at the computer.

"Twelve grand nice," I replied

"Hey, do you guys wanna rob Walgreens tonight I really want ice cream," Luke said

"Yeah I'd be down we are running out so why not I'll tell the other boys," I said as I exited the room and walked downstairs. I know it sounds crazy to just steal everything, but it's how we manage most of the time it was scary putting our lives at risk but we loved the adventure that came along with it and we don't rob our way out of everything.

"Hey, guys Luke wanted to know if we could go to Walgreens later on tonight and get some ice cream and maybe some other things so we need everyone so we can get what we can." I said and the boys nodded.

"Yeah why not let's just all get our own ice creams and food," Calum replied pulling a cigarette out his pocket and lighting it.

"We're gonna have to walk cause the car isn't finished like at all," Ashton stated.

"I'll walk it's not that far plus some good exercise we just gotta go through the back so we don't get almost caught again," I said shooting Michael a glare.

"Look I said I was sorry okay I really didn't know that was an emergency exit," Michael said raiding his hands in defence.

"You had a flashlight on you," I said crossing my arms and leaning against the door frame.

"So are we going after Walgreens or no?" I asked growing slightly annoyed.

"Yes yes, we will," Ashton said.

"Then we need to get Calum or Luke to go mess with the System, Michael and I will distract we don't need a getaway ride cause we can just run if anything goes wrong." I shrugged.

"What about Indie?" Calum asked

"Indie is just an amateur hacker she's not as professional as you or Luke." Ashton responded.

"Then why is she upstairs helping Luke?" Michael questioned.

"I guess he's teaching her some stuff, but Indie is mainly a pick pocketer and their apprentice." I said and they all nodded then Luke and Indie stepped into the garage.

"So what's the plan?" Luke said walking towards the boys handing them beers and sitting on a stool next to them.

"You, Calum, Michael, and Ara are gonna go for a few minutes to turn off the cameras and sound system at a certain time," Ashton answered Luke.

"Alright so let's get ready and then we will be on our way." Calum said standing up and us four walked upstairs.

(a/n: and the beginning of serial robbery begins <- not sure if that's a thing or not but now it is because I said so)