robbers: 1.0

(a/n: @ luke me too)

--

They car ride back was the same as the car ride to the field, Michael was tapping on his leg to the beat of a song that I was unsure of because he had head phones on, Matty was singing along to Rihanna on the radio and it made me laugh, Matty pulled up to the side of the house and Michael and I got out the car.

"Thanks Matty." Michael said and waved while waiting next to me and Matty waved back.

"Bye babe." I said and gave him a quick kiss and he kissed back.

"Bye I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" He said and intertwined both out hands, I nodded.

"Good." he said smiling and drove off, Michael and I headed towards the door.

"Do you know what he has planned for tomorrow?" I asked and Michael opened the door.

"No idea." He replied and I looked down at my phone to check the time

"It's 1:00" I stated walking upstairs the house was quiet and dark I mentally groaned when I realised everyone was asleep, I walked towards the window to see if Matty was still there luckily he wasn't. I walked back outside and Michael ended up following me.

"Where are you going?" Michael said catching up to me and putting his hood over his head.

"More like where are we going." I said lighting a cigarette.

"We?" He questioned.

"Mhm" I answered nodding my headed and exhaling smoke.

"Okay well where are we going?" He said correcting himself.

"Is Home Depot open?" I asked looking up at him.

"Probably not but why?" He said and I stopped in my tracks and turned back around and began walking towards the house, Michael stood with a puzzled face but he followed me anyway.

"To the house." I stated.

"We were just at the house." He groaned.

"Yes but what I need is at the house." I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

"What do you even need." He asked beyond confused at the moment.

"We."

"What do we even need?" He rolled his eyes correcting himself.

"You'll see." I said exhaling smoke and looking up, I could feel his state even though I wasn't looking at him but I began running towards the house.

"Wait!" Michael called out from behind me, He ran after me once again and I ran into the garage and Michael came chasing after me.

"What are you doing?" Michael asked as I crouched down I front of the rack of spray paint.

"No Bella." He warned and I hushed him grabbing a bag.

"You don't have to I'll go by myself." I shrugged putting different colours in the bag, I can see Michael pacing back and forth debating wether or not he was gonna join me.

"Fuck fine." He said and I jumped up and handed him the bag.

"Okay hold this." I said and held the bag.

"I'll be right back." I added running upstairs and stuffing some pillows and blankets in a bag and quickly running back down to the garage.

"Let's go." I said throughing the back pack over my shoulder and running out the garage then he ran after me, I didn't know exactly where we were going but it was gonna be a hell of a time. We ran for about 20 minutes through all the neighbourhoods until we reached the city.

"There." I pointed to an empty brick wall and stopped running, I handed Michael a bandana and put one on myself then put my hood over my head grabbing red spray paint.

"You coming." I chuckled and shook the can.

"Yeah yeah." He said grabbing the White then shaking it, He traced what he was going to write, It was a word I that's as far as I could tell. I spray painted the first letter of both or our names in Red and outlined it in black, I stepped back and looked at it.

"Our initials say A.M." I said and smiled.

"Arctic Monkeys." He said under his breath and looked back at me.

"Coincidence?" I chuckled

"I think not." He replied

"Same goes with you and Matty." He stated blankly, Matty I totally forgot about him.

"Well yeah I guess you're write I didn't think of it that way." I said shrugging and looked to see what he was writing.

Robbers

He was writing robbers.

I watched as he filled in the letters with white and outlined them with black.

"Professional robber, hair stylist and graffiti artist." I said crossing my arms.

"You know it." He said dropping the Can in the bag.

"Hey! Hey!" Someone said running up to us with a flashlight.

"Run!" Michael said grabbing the bags and my hand, We ran as fast as we could the officer was right on our tail, Michael pulled us into an alley we hid behind two trash bins and watched the police run past us.

"Come on." He said grabbing my hand and leading us out the alley.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as we ran towards the outskirts of the city.

"We." He corrected

(a/n: I got a confession
I listen to the 1975 half the time I'm writing so it brings out my adventure and romance and ASHEJDKSKXKSXINSXOSKXAXK @ the 1975
I'm like lowkey deluxe trash lol bye.

okay so the next chapter I read that shit and listened to sparks fly by hey violet and uhh fuck me up

also I didn't edit this because I'm too lazy too currently in Just trying to update bare with me)