robbers: 0.8

(arabellbell got a new hair colour
aye turnip$$$ca$h money oh and unedited)

--

I played with my new freshly dyed hair and looked it in the mirror then looked up at Michael touching his now blonde and blue hair.

"I'd date us." Michael said and I laughed

"No seriously like if we created a child that child would be beautiful I would high five you everyday just for helping me create such a beautiful creature." He said smiling at himself in the mirror.

"Not only would they have super cool hot parents but they'd be super good looking." I chuckled and parted my hair to the side.

"I mean look at you, you are gorgeous." He added and I blushed.

"Why thank you Mr.Clifford." I said and he spun me to his chest.

"You are so welcome Miss Blackwell." he said holding me to his chest with our hands intertwined, he let go slowly and I laughed awkwardly putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"See now no one will find you." He leaned against the door and crossed his arms while running his fingers through his hair and I got this weird feeling but it was a good weird feeling.

"Hopefully." I said and looked at the ground and he tilted my chin up.

"You're safe I've got you." He looked me in the eyes, I got the chills from his gentle touch and I blushed.

"Let's go down stairs and show the guys." He said holding my arm and went in front of me and stopped at the top of the steps.

"I'll announce you down." He whispered and I laughed.

"Sure if you want to." I said as he went down the stairs, Michael stood at the bottom of the steps and cleared is throat.

"Attention everyone I'd like to introduce you to Arabella Blackwell." He said like some sort of game show host and I walked down the steps and turned, They all clapped and whistled.

"I love it." Ashton said and he began to play with it.

"You did a good job Clifford." Luke said giving him a thumbs up.

"Yeah I learned that he's always wanted to be a hairstylist." I laughed and he sent me a glare.

"It's my hidden talent." He said twirling his hair.

"So if being a lawyer doesn't work out you can be a hair stylist." Luke said and Michael rolled his eyes.

"And what do you plan on being Luke?" Michael crossed his arms and Luke stayed silent.

"A professional penguin trainer." Luke said proudly.

"And if that doesn't work out I'm gonna be a vet." Luke added

"Probably not gonna happen." Michael smirked just too piss Luke off.

"Don't make me hack your fucking record Clifford." Luke stood up pointing a finger at Michael.

"Hey, hey, hey settle down and don't swear." Ashton said blocking Luke with his arm, Indie and I looked at each other.

"So." I put my hands to my side.

"Wanna rob something?" I asked and everyone looked at me.

--

It was around 10:30 or 11:00 at night and we were all hiding in the bushes behind Wawa. We had a 20 minute argument on whether or not we should rob star bucks or Wawa and Wawa was the final decision.