robbers: 0.9

7:30pm

I was now standing in Michael's room watching him take his afternoon nap, I'm well aware of how creepy that must seem but it was for a great reason. I plugged the guitar into his amplifier and strummed loudly and Michael rolled out of bed dragging his covers down with him.

"God dammit Arabella what the h-" I interrupted him by strumming loudly again and he covered his ears.

"Okay seriously what the f-" I began to play dirty little secret and he shoved his face in his pillow.

"Alright alright!" He yelled and I stopped playing.

"Are you up yet?" I said smirking down at him laying on the floor.

"I mean when you play the all American rejects beautifully in my ear I kind of have no choice now do I." he glared at me but then began to grin.

"So are you ready for today's lesson?" I said and sat on his bed while still holding the guitar.

"What lesson?" he said rubbing his eyes and hit his side.

"Today is the day you get your gun and your first lesson on how to shoot duh." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh well yeah of course I'm ready I've been ready." He yawned

"Yeah sure, you have now get dressed while I play your guitar." I said smirking and he ran off to get dressed. I began strumming some songs for fun my favourite to play was R U Mine? by the Arctic monkeys I just loved the guitar part even if it was easy. My mother loved the Arctic monkeys we'd listen to them all the time that was until she died. It took a while to accept the fact that she wasn't here anymore but when ever I'd listen to them I'd think of her, She loved them so much she named me after a song, a song I grew to love she always joked how "Monkeys" was my first word. I began to play Arabella as strange as it was to play a song I was named after, forty seconds in I was interrupted by Michael.

"I get that you're a narcissist and everything but must you play your own song?" Michael teased playfully and I sent him a death glare and began to play when the sun goes down while he suddenly began to hum along.

"So all I have to do is play you arctic monkeys and you'd be mine." He winked and I stopped playing and rolled my eyes.

"No you need to get me tickets to their concert then maybe just maybe I'd be yours." I said picking up the guitar and playing again.

"Deal." he shrugged and my head shot up to look at him and nearly dropped the guitar and once again stopped playing.

"What?" I said questioning wether or not I heard that correctly.

"I'd get you the tickets." He said shrugging once again like it was no big deal.

"Sure you would Clifford sure you would." I scoffed and began to play again.

"I'm serious I would." He chuckled running his fingers through his hair.

"If you insist." I said and rolled my eyes and he sat down next to me with a guitar in his hands.

"Start over." he said and I started over.

"I said 'who's that girl there?'" He began, I didn't expect him to sing along but I really like it.

"I wonder what went wrong
so that she had to roam the streets
she don't do major credit cards
I doubt she does receipts
it's all not quite legitimate."  He continued

"And what a scummy man." I sang and and looked up at him with a huge smile on my face.

"Just give him half a chance
I bet he'll rob you if he can
can see it in his eyes
yeah, he's got a driving ban
amongst some other offences." I continued and looked up to see he was smiling as well.