robbers: 1.3

"Matty are you sure we are gonna be okay." Michael said pulling a mask over his head.

"Yeah you'll be fine plus the grey contacts will help." Matty said patting Michael on the back.

"And Matty is going in with us." I added tying a bandana around my face. We were outside of a liquor store and I can sense Michael's fear.

"You'll be okay Mikey." I said chuckling.

"I look like Tyler Joseph from the car radio video." He said raising his mask.

"Well I look like a knock off of hit girl." I said gesturing to the pastel pink wig I was wearing, Matty gave us the signal to run inside the store.

"Everybody freeze and get where I can see you." Matty said holding his gun in the air directed towards the people running to the corner. Two college students one that I recognised, a middle aged man and the store owner.

"Go look around for more people." He motioned to me and I ran to the back of the store and checked all the isles until I found one man crouched behind boxes.

"Found one." I said and the man got up putting his hands up. I poked him with the back of the gun and he went upfront a joined the rest of them. I finished checking and ran back to Matty and Michael.

"Put the money in the bag!" Matty yelled at the guy behind the register and he obliged hesitantly.

"Good now hand-" Matty was interrupted by a woman who was filming him.

"Put the phone down." He said walking towards the woman and she slowly put the phone down in front of her.

"Delete the video." She once again did and told and put the phone back down.

"Push the phone towards me." She then gave the phone a soft push and Matty shot the phone twice then put the gun away.

"I hope you have your shit backed up to the cloud cause if not you're screwed." He said and walked back over to the man behind the register.

"Now hand him the money." He said shooting the ground next to the man and he quickly gave Michael the bag and then Matty grabbed my hand and Michael ran out.

"See Michael it wasn't that bad." Matty said and we all ran to Matty's house which was only two miles away. It took us a total of 40 minutes to get there because we would take a break every now and then. As we arrived to Matty's backyard Michael immediately hit the ground and laid there for a while.

"Michael come on." I laughed and began to drag him towards the house, He got up and sat on the front steps.

"I need to take my shirt off It's to hot right now." He said pulling his shirt over his head and placing it down next to him, Matty came out the house with a bottle of wine in his hand.

"Are you guys staying?" He asked taking a sip from the bottle and passed it to Michael.

"Yeah I'll stay." I said taking a packet of cigarettes and pulling one out, Matty took his lighter out of his pocket and lit it for me.

"Thank you." I said and gave him a quick kiss." Michael put the bottle down next to him.

"Nah I think I'll just go home man." Michael said and began to fix his hair.

"What time is it?" I asked and Michael pulled out his phone.

"10:37"

"Alright I'll take you home Michael." Matty said pulling his keys out of his pocket.

"Ara go up stairs I'll be back." He added going down the steps and Michael follows behind him, I leaned against the door and watched the car pull off and I smiled to myself yet I felt some sort of emptiness. I stepped inside the house and went to Matty's room, I laid down on his bed and just thought, I thought about getting caught I thought about my future I thought about Michael. I really do enjoy spending time with him but I love Matty, Matty came through the door and put his keys down on the dresser.

"Babe you can take a shower if you want." He said running his fingers through his hair.

"You could take one first I'm kinda tired" I replied rubbing my eyes.

"I know you're tired that's why you should go first so you don't go to sleep all sweaty." He chuckled slightly

"Touché" I said and sat up cupping my face in my hands and looked up. I got a towel from the shelf and undressed, I turned on the shower than looked at myself in the mirror. I was still slightly red from the run we just had but the cold water would make me feel better. I stepped in and instantly flinched at the cold water but then I became familiar with the feeling. I feel so weak and confused also partially empty when I'm with Michael I don't feel like this, I'm sure I only think I like him but at this point I don't know anymore. I pulled back the curtain and stepped out of the shower grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body.

"Matty?" I called looking around the hallway.

"Yeah?" He called from his bedroom

"I'm done and I'm coming in." I said walking towards the door and opening it, He was only wrapped in a towel and was smoking a cigarette.

"Isn't your smoke detector going to go off?" I asked walking passed him.

"No I've done his plenty of times before." He said blowing a cloud of
smoke, I turned around and let the towel fall.

"Don't tease me like that." Matty said and I turned my head to face him.

"I'll still be here." I said and he crushed his cigarette and ran to the shower.

"I'll be quick!" He yelled from the hall and I laughed. In the mean time I put on my undergarments and brushed out my hair slightly drying it, Within five minutes Matty came in with just his boxers on.

"Let's go." He said picking me up and throwing me on the bed.

(a/n: das some kinky shit
das like some real kinky shit
okayyyyyyyyyyy)