robbers: 0.3

11:45pm

We were walking on the side of Walgreens, we sent Luke to pick the lock on the doors and Calum was watching his surroundings. Luke pushed the door opened and we all went inside as he locked the door behind us.

"Michael Ashton Calum get some snacks and drinks for us Indie get us some make up because why not an Luke and I will be by the freezer Isle." I said grabbing Luke's hand and fleeing to the freezers.

"Okay Ice cream frozen pizzas and milk we need seven pints of ice cream I'll get two frozen pizzas and milk." I said and he picked out the ice cream he wanted and I got plain and pepperoni pizzas and milk.

"Wait I want cereal." I said crawling to the cereal Isle.

"Why the hell are you crawling?" Luke said face palming I got five different boxes of cereal fruity pebbles, lucky charms, pops, trix, and kookie krisps.

"Why didn't you get Fruit Loops?" He whisper yelled.

"Because after I found out that they are the same flavour no matter what colour they make me sad now get another thing of milk." I said bagging my stuff, Calum and Ashton carried the milk and other beverages, Indie and I split the cereal into two bags and the make up was in one of the bags, Michael took the candy, pizzas, things for his phone and a little bit of money from the registers and Luke had the ice creams and we fled to the house.

We surrounded the table and put everything down on it I put the cereal as milk to the side Ashton and Calum put down 3 cases of Monster and a box of Capri-Sun and 5 different bags of chips, Michael put down the pizzas headphones and 600 dollars in cash, and Luke put down the ice cream.

"Alright Indie you can put the make up in the make up box." I said and she went to the spare room.

"I'm gonna put this stuff away." I said as I began to put the cereals in the pantry.

"I will too." Ashton said as he put the pizzas in the freezer. I got the chips and put them in the pantry and he put the ice cream in the freezer out the monster and capri-suns in the fridge and I took the head phones and headed to Michaels room.

"Thanks ash." I called over my shoulder.

"Anytime Ara." he said and headed to his room and I opened up Michael's door.

"Clifford." I said I tossing him his headphones he turned away from his laptop to face me.

"Thanks Bella." He said smiling

"Alright you get some rest you." and I said and headed out.

"Good night Bella."

"Night Mikey." I went to my room to grab a jacket and headed out side, I grabbed a cigarette from my pocket and lit it standing next to Calum who was leaning on the side of the house who was also exhaling smoke.

"Hey." he said and nodded towards me

"Hey." I said as I blew out smoke we had a moment of silence before Calum spoke.

"Do you ever get scared of this whole robbery thing?" he asked and looked over at me.

"Well sometimes I get scared if we are gonna get caught or if someone gets hurt." I shrugged.

"We should start robbing places that are like out of town where not many people go you know?" he said taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Yeah but we can't do this forever." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"We can always stop and become drug dealers." he shrugged and hit I'm playfully.

"That's more dangerous yes we may know people that would help with that but that's not an option" I shook my head

"Six orphans just trying to make a way in life." he chuckled softly.

"Well yeah school kids by day robbers by night and robbers on the weekends." I laughed

"I've always wanted to work with cars." he stated as he threw his cigarette to the group and crushed it.

"Yeah I know you always use to ask for a car during Christmas time." I laughed.

"Never got it." he laughed along.

"So Indie is working on Nursing Ashton plans on being a Psychologist and Michael wants to be a Lawyer." I said smiling and crushing my cigarette under my boot.

"What do you wanna be?" he asked

"An agent." I smiled and looked down.

"Like a federal agent?" He said shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah it's ridiculous I know-" began to say.

"No no you'd be a great agent if you are a great robber I don't see why you wouldn't be a great agent."

"True." I shrugged.

"Alright I'm gonna head inside you coming?" He said and began walking.

"Yeah yeah." I said following behind as we walked inside.

"Alright see you on the news tomorrow." he joked

"See ya." I laughed and shut my door.

(a/n: Okay so basically they are robbers because they need to pay for school pay for the house the bills cars and all the supplies and shit that they need I know it's weird but bare with me

also the girl in the picture is chloe norgaard she a grunge model and she's gorgeous and that who I picture Ara as

also how you motherfuckers like halseys new album because sign me the fuck up for the badlands)