robbers: 0.5

(unedited becase I'm a lazy as bitch + becase isn't a typo it's a Calum Hood (please tell me you get this))

"You are under arrest for the robbery of Walgreens." the officer said as he put me in hand cuffs, this was it this was my time.

"Ara!" Indie called out and the boys had to hold her back.

"You have the right to remain silent everything you say will be use against you in the court of law you have the right to an attorney if you can not afford an attorney one will be appointed to you in the court of law do you understand these words as they've been said to you." The police officer recited the Miranda rights and I was off in the squad car.

"Officer please this is a mistake I wasn't at Walgreens during the robbery I was at home having pizza with my all friends." I said as we passed the station.

"Uh Officer we just passed the station." I said and he nodded.

"I'm well aware Arabella I'm also well aware that you didn't rob the Walgreens." He stated.

"Y-You are?" I was beyond confused at this point and I wanted to roll out this car.

"Mhm because I wouldn't let my son date a criminal." He nodded and chuckled.

Son?

His son?

Matty....

"Mr.Healy!?" I was gonna kill Matthew.

"That would be correct." He smiled and I took out my phone

bella🌺💃🏽:
Matthew Healy I've never hated you more than this moment in my entire life😡

matty❤️😫:
Arabella Blackwell I've never loved myself more than this moment in my entire life 🐸☕️

bella🌺💃🏽:
if you are a drug dealer how do you get away with the shit you do if your father is a cop???

matty❤️😫😒:
well for starters I'm not on the news for what I do 😏

bella🌺💃🏽:
you saw that😁

matty❤️😫😒:
yup and I couldn't be more proud of my criminal I'll see you in a few❤️

I put my phone down and the police car stopped at matty's house and I saw him at the door with a cigarette in his hand and his dad helped me out the car and uncuffed me. I ran up to Matty jumped up and hugged him with my legs wrapped around his waist, he spun me as his father stared at us for a while then tried to get inside the house.

Matty set me down and gave me a kiss before taking a drag of his cigarette, and I slapped him on the chest.

"Why'd you scare me like that how would you feel if I got a Ashton or something to dress like an officer and caught you in the middle of a drug deal." I whispered the last part so no one could hear and he gave me a kiss.

"Wouldn't find me." he smirked and led me to his room and shut the door.

"Stay here." he said to me as he grabbed something from his pillow case and ran out the house holding onto my wrist, We ran to an abandoned road with so much land we went through the woods and there was a spot where there were no trees but there were targets set up, I looked at Matty right behind me.