robbers: 0.7

(ight mis amigos this would be indie ^^ yup right there Sky Ferreira God bless she's gorgeous okay continue)

--

"You are dating a drug dealer." Ashton began.

"Who's father is a cop." Luke finished for him

"Yup who's father is a cop." I repeated gesturing to Luke.

"Who's father....Is a fucking cop!" Ashton slammed his hands down on the table making me flinch.

"Arabella not only are you putting yourself at risk but you are putting us at risk, our lives and our 'jobs'" Calum said using air quotes.

"Wait wait wait wait." Luke said standing up and looking at the TV.

"Armed robbery last night at a 7/11." He said and they all ran over to the TV.

"Turn it up Turn it up." Indie said hitting his shoulder.

"Alright alright." he groaned.

"I don't know it was around 12:00 12:30 and two people a boy and a girl they just came here and they put there guns up and one nearly shot me in the leg and they made me put the money in the bag and they took all the money." The owner said as they interviewed him and went back to the news panel.

"Just in apparently the female has blue and yellow hair and the male's was brown and wavy both caucasian, We are glad to say no one was injured in the process." The woman changed the topic and they all turned and looked at me and I pulled the gun out from my skirt and chuckled nervously holding up the gun.

"Surprise?" I smiled nervously and they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"We are gonna have to dye your hair." Michael said pulling me upstairs to my room and I squirmed around.

"Ow what the hell are you doing?" I stopped squirming and he pulled me into my room.

"Ara what the hell were you thinking?" Michael said shutting the door behind him and I sat on the bed with my hands on my face.

"I don-I don't know." I  stuttered looking up at him slowly.

"You don't know isn't gonna cut it." He said waving his arms in the air.

"You can get charged with Aggravated Robbery or even Possession of a weapon" He added pacing around the room.

"Michael-"

"Look we'll wait a few day we will see what happens until then we are dying your hair because you've already been identified by your odd yet unique colour." He leaned against the wall and I could tell he was thinking about a colour.

"How do you feel about a purple that goes into a blue that goes into a green." He said and I shrugged.

"Michael I don't care what colour we dye it but we need to dye it." I shrugged chuckling nervously to ease the tension in the room.

"Right okay." He said exiting the room, I heard him running back and he opened my door.

"Can I see the gun." He laughed cause it sounded ridiculous but I would do the same thing, I pulled the gun from behind me and he sat next to me.

"Let me guess you want one now." I chuckled and he looked around.

"Look we can use guns only if we go far out of town were no one can see yeah?" He looked me in the eyes and I nodded in agreement.

"Wait seriously we can shoot together?" I could see the excitement behind his eyes as I nodded once more he looked like a little kid.

"I can ask Matty if he can help you." I smiled.

"Great that's awesome maybe you and I can go robbing stores no one knows of with no cameras to make our jobs easier." He laughed.

"No but seriously I'm down we shall not tell the others." He said putting his fingers to my lips and I chuckled.

"I'll text him right now and ask him if he can teach you." I smiled and he nodded.

"Awesome thanks Bell." he said and kissed my forehead and I began blushing although I didn't know why.

"Alright I'm going to go get you your hair dye maybe I'll dye mine too." he said and gave me a wink and exited my room and sighed happily and grabbed my phone.

bella🌺🔫🚬:
matty mat mat, I wanted to know if you could teach mikey how to shot and maybe if you could get him a gun😁 because you know people and you could get away with things better than I can.

matty❤️🔫🚬:
yeah sure babe I'll pick you guys up tomorrow around 7:30ish and I always have my spares😉xx

bella🌺🔫🚬:
thanks Matty I love you❤️

matty❤️🔫🚬:
I love you too<3

I threw my phone across my bed and waited for Michael to come back with the dyes in his hand.

--

I was awoken from my sleep by a loud voice and a slamming door.

"Alright I got blue purple and this colour that is like a mix of teal and green and we are sharing the blue because I want to do something with the blue." Michael said walking in with three boxes of dye in his hands, and I sat up immediately and stretched.

"Can't I just wear a wig for the rest of eternity." I groaned.

"No, no you can not it is either dye your hair or police come and find you and you get arrested." Michael shrugged and I just stared at him.

"Okay fine they are gonna find you and don't say I didn't tell you so." he said holding the boxes and heading towards the door but I grabbed his wrist pulling him towards me.

"Fine you can dye my hair." I said and he smirked.

"Yay!" He said jumping up and down clapping and I laughed.

"Come on." I grinned and dragged him into the bathroom.

"Okay so how are we doing this." he said putting on gloves.

"Greenish thing at the bottom blue in the middle and purple near my roots but not on my roots." He nodded at my response.

"Did you get all that?" I chuckled.

"Of course." He said parting my hair and looking around.

"Wait I need tin foil let me get tin foil and three bowls and a brush." He said exiting the bathroom and running down stairs to get what he needed, I picked up my phone and checked my messages and Michael came running into the room holding up his supplies.

"Got it." he said putting them down on the counter he put the dyes in separate bowls and put aluminium foil on the piece of hair he was working on and began to dye my hair.

"So is that your side job? ,being a hair stylist." I said sarcastically observing him from the mirror.

"I've robbed a few in my time." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"It feels like you are painting my hair." I let out a soft giggle.

"Precisely." He said looking at me in the mirror.

"Mhm so we are dying your hair next?" I said smiling up at him.

"Fuck yeah."

(get on the fucking train because I ship mikeabella
toot motherfucking toot)