robbers: 0.6

(un edited but I will edit)

We were running towards the 7/11, I knew that there were no cameras it was in the middle of no where so cameras weren't really needed cause people rarely came by. Matty pulled out a pink bandana from his back pocket and wrapped it around his face only exposing his eyes and he handed me a black bandana and I tied my hair up and tied it around my face only exposing me eyes and we ran with our guns in our hands and entered the 7/11.

"On the ground now!" Matty shouted holding the gun in the air.

"I want you to give us everything you've got in the register" Matty said point the gun at the guy behind the counter the man was shaking

"Now!" I said turning the safety off my gun and pointed it at him standing at a different angle than Matty was, the guy behind the counter chuckled.

"Cute gun what are you gonna do with it?" he smirked, I aimed the gun down at the ground next to him and pulled the trigger point the gun back at him.

"Next time it gets closers now give us the money." I said and he stood up and opened the register.

"Now put the money in the bag!" Matty ordered the man and he nodded his head rapidly putting the money in the bag and handing it to Matty.

"Alright let's go" he grabbed my hand and we ran out the 7/11 and picked up his bottle of wine and ran with it.

"See this is how you should feel everyday of your life." Matty said as we ran we saw flashing lights ahead and he shoved me into the woods as they passed by.

"Okay quick I know a short cut back."

--Meanwhile-

"It's now 1:20 in the morning no sign of Ara and-" Luke was interrupted by the sound of police sirens and they all ran to look out the window, and they saw flashing red and blue lights driving past the house.

"God I hope she is okay." Indie said clutching her heart

"Come on guys it's Ara we are talking about we know she's fine she can handle herself." Michael said

"Arabella is the toughest girl I know don't be surprised if she's on her way home right now." Ashton added to what Michael had said.

"She's one kick ass girl." Calum chuckled and smiled.

"I'm staying up until I see her step foot into this house." Indie said stomping her foot

"Guys what if she like escaped from the holding cell or what if she's doing something illegal?" Indie said sliding down to the floor and pulling her knees to her chest.

"Okay you need to go to bed Indie you are freaking out." Ashton said picking her up.

"And when isn't she doing something illegal." Michael scoffed

"Yeah what if she's committing a murder right now." Luke said and Indie screamed into Ashton's chest.

"Hey don't be a dick." Calum said smacking Luke behind the head.

"What I'm just saying." Luke rubbed the back of his head

--

"Oh I got a text from Michael." Matty said as we were laying on his bed listening to arctic monkeys from a record player.

"Matty?"

"Yeah?"

"What if we get caught?" I choked out.

"Well I don't think we will the guy had no cameras couldn't see our faces and I used an America accent so he couldn't tell I was English and you can dye your hair a different colour if he tries to say your hair is like light blue at the top and a faded yellow at the bottom." Matty shrugged it off like it was nothing

"Matty have you done this before?" I said squeezing his hand to rid some nerves.

"Armed robbery? Yeah." He said playing with my hair.

"Never got caught." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and held me close.

--

7:30am

I see Luke Michael Ashton and Calum sprawled on the couches and Calum immediately wakes up as soon as I go to get cereal.

"She's back she's back get up!" He yelled while slapping them all, The boys all arose slowly until they realised what is happening and came running towards me.

"Ara!" Michael came running to me and gave me a hug and I heard Indie running from down stairs and Michael moved out of the way. I saw Indie charging at me with her arms open, she leaped onto me and gave me a hug luckily I caught her.

"Woah hey Indie." I smiled laughed, she got off me and slapped my arm.

"You had us worried sick what happened?" She sounded like a mother and Luke turned on the TV.

"Why were you in a squad car?" Ashton added I don't know how to explain what happened to them.

"Well Matty's father is a cop and I didn't know that so Matty did that to scare me." the last part sounded like a question because cause they all looked like they saw a ghost.

"So Matty knows you're a robber and his father is a cop?" Calum said and and Michael looked up from the ground.

"Yeah but it's not like he's gonna say anything." I laughed nervously, as Luke watched the TV.

"And how do you know that this kids fathers a fucking cop." Luke said with a spoon full of Lucky charms in his mouth not taking his eyes off the news.

"Cause he's a drug dealer." Michael answered, and Indie nearly passed out.

(a/n: yes Matty Healy is  in the story so please do not be mad because I personally think Matty is Bae af so I was like you know what we just gonna add some Matty Healy to this shit
so I did so and I hope you don't mind and If you do you can suck my cock if you don't say

"fuck the police"

1) so I know people some people just don't give a shit

2) for my own pure enjoyment)