robbers: 0.2

I took Calum, Luke, and Michael to my room so I can make them look different.

"Okay so Calum we are going to have you dress as a Walgreens employee so here take your uniform and then I will do you make up and I'm combing your hair down so you can have some fringe going on." I handed Calum the uniform and he walked into my bathroom.

"Now Michael I am dressing you up as a bad boy I'm gonna need you to flirt with the ladies at cosmetics so you can distract anyone in that area an-" I got interrupted by Calum coming out my bathroom and looked down at his name tag.

"Connor." He paused for a second and stared at me.

"Really?" He added and the other boys laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry do want me change it to Calum and make it more obvious." I rolled my eyes.

"Luke go get Indie and Ashton tell
them I need them now Calum sit down here." I said and Luke got up to go get Ashton and Indie. I got up and got my make up kit.

"Okay Calum we are just gonna make you look lighter." I said applying some foundation on his face and combing down his hair.

"Oh wow your hair is really soft." I added

"I try."

"Okay perfect now look in the mirror" I said sending Calum away and motioned Indie to come in.

"Okay Indie give these to Michael they are grey contacts so in case anyone tries to identify him if this goes wrong they get thrown off a bit." I told her and she nodded then began to walk across the hall.

"Wait Indie." I said grabbing her arm.

"Yeah?"

"Make sure he looks decent we are going for a bad boy lady killer look so he can distract the girl workers preferably in cosmetics." I told her and and she nodded.

"Right got it." she said and began walking across the hall.

"Now Ashton you are gonna be dressed up as a teenage girls father so." I said digging through my box taking out glasses, beige hat and a grey suit with dress shoes and handed it to him.

"Here go change into this." I said patting him on the back.

"Alright sorry that I left you for last Luke but you are gonna wear-" Indie walked in with Michael.

"What do you think." she said jumping up and down smiling.

"Perfect the contacts look very realistic nice job Indie." I said giving her a high five and she cheered.

"Okay Indie I need you to be our watch out you don't really have to do anything just wear a flannel with leggings and uggs or something that's all really nothing more." she nodded and headed to her closet as I saw Luke waiting impatiently.

"Lucas I am sorry for making you wait but you are also gonna be dressed as a Walgreens employee and your name is gonna be Sam." I said handing him a uniform and giving him a pat on the back.

"Now go change." I gave him a slight smile.

"Ashton how you doing in there?" I called over my shoulder he came out the bathroom and let Luke in.

"Good Good!" I said motioning for him to turn.

"Okay so who is suppose to be my daughter?" Ashton questioned

"Me."

--

We were all in the garage putting in our ear pieces.

"Are we really doing all this just to get Luke Ice cream?" Indie asked sarcastically.

"No we are doing it just to get stuff in general." Michael shrugged, we all knew people in Walgreens such as Ashley and George so if Luke and Calum got accused of not really working there they had Ashley and George.

We sent Indie off first so she can watch out for a while and maybe purchase a few items then five minutes later we sent in Luke and Calum but they walked in a minute apart claiming it was their break. Three minutes in we sent in Michael our "lady killer" to distract the ladies soon after Ashton and I came in and caused attention to the opposite side of the store so no one would pay attention to what's going on with Luke and Calum

"All clear." We heard Calum say over the ear piece.

Indie pick pocketed one last person before heading to the pharmacy.
"Can I purchase my items here I hope you don't mind." Indie pleaded.

"No no not at all miss." they male behind the register said as he scanned her items. Calum and Luke had just walked out the door and whispered something to Ashley and left. On the other side of the store Ashton and I had to stage an exit plan.

"Allison lets go." Ashton said grabbing me by the arm and dragging me towards the door.

"Dad I hate you you never let me do anything!" I screamed and attempted to stomp my feet.

"I'm sorry everyone for the inconvenience." Ashton said waved to everyone.

Meanwhile, Michael was waiting for Indie as he was taking down a girls phone number and he let Indie walk out first as he followed shortly after.
Luke and Calum were the first ones at the house already taking off their disguises. Ashton and I followed behind
and began taking off our own disguises.

"I really like this hat I kind of don't want to take it off." Ashton said checking himself out and I took out my fake piercings and scene wig.

"If I know you better you we gonna keep that thing on all night." I said peeling off my fake tattoos. The door opened and in came Michael and Indie.
I went to the bathroom to take off my fishnets and my black shorts. I peeled my black wig off and wore thigh high socks and a long shirt.

"Wait Calum let me get your make up off" I said turning to get my make up wipes.

"Oh and Ashton take the hat off please." I chuckled and began to wipe Calum's face.

"I hate Walgreens uniforms they are so uncomfortable how do they do it." Luke complained itching his arms.

"Well considering that I had made the uniforms prior they might not have been the same material and probably caused you to feel uncomfortable but trust me none of us were comfortable." I laughed and stood up.

"Alright you are done go change." I said to Calum and he went to his room and I sat down in the living room.

"Okay so what time are we going down to Walgreens again?" Luke asked.

"11:30 - 12:00"

--

(a/n: sorry if any of this is inaccurate to a robbery I'm sorry I've never personally robbed a corner store or a Walgreens but if you have.....

noice

but go with it or I will literally steal all your food and slowly watch you suffer

and I tried to edit this not sure if there is any mistakes but who really gives a shit idk because

yolo bichachos #peace love Cara)