robbers: 0.4

I got my cereal and headed for the living room turning on the TV. Like always, I was the first one up in the house, Until I heard Luke come down stairs.

"Good morning Lucas." I smiled.

"Good morning Arabella still up early as hell?" he chuckled.

"You know it." I smiled and turned on the news taking in a spoon full of cereal.

"...And last night a local Walgreens was robbed in Orlando Florida suspects have not been found yet." The anchor  woman stated and Luke sat next to me on the couch with a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream and I looked over at him and Calum walked down stairs.

"Really ice cream for breakfast." I said in a quite sarcastic tone.

"Fat ass." Calum laughed hitting the back of Luke's head.

"Ooo fruity pebbles." Calum said snatching the box from in front of me.

"Hey!" I complained as Ashton and Indie came down stairs and began making pancakes and eggs for themselves, Calum sat down next to me and turned up the TV as Michael was the last to make his way down stairs.

"This has been the third robbery this week making the citizens of Orlando afraid for their safety." The woman finished.

"Made the news!" We all cheered. We are well aware that we should be afraid that we were on the news and that people will be trying to find us but celebrating because we've made the news is just a tradition were we all nervous inside a little but we are use to it.

"How shall we celebrate?" Ashton said eating his omelet at the kitchen table.

"I say we rob the dollar general." Indie said with a mouth full of chocolate chip pancake.

"Uh I say we go to the beach." I spoke slowly.

"All in favour of robbing the dollar general say I."  Ashton said

"I!" everyone raised their hand and turned to me except Calum, Calum slowly turned his head and raised his hand even slower and let out a soft "I".

"Come on guys we literally just robbed Walgreens." I groaned everyone just looked at me in silence.

"Ugh fine what ever there is no cameras in there anyway so Calum and Luke don't have to do anything Indie just do what you do best I'll distract the guy at the front desk then Michael will take the money and Indie what ever you take give it to Ashton ,gold we want gold and silver and expensive things." I got up and got dressed quickly and waiting for everyone else.

--

"Did we seriously have to walk?" Michael began to complain.

"My feet hurt." He said sounding like a 5 year old.

"Michael we started walking two minute ago." Indie answered and I mentally thanked her, suddenly a police car pulled up next to us we looked at each other in panic.

"Hey you kids know anything about the robbery last night?" he asked and we all said no and shook our heads rapidly.

"Alright well if you see some teenagers that looks suspicious let us know." He said.

"Can we get a description?" Indie asked to go along with it.

"Um I don't know all I know is that it was a group of teenagers and one was Asian." Calum looked away and Luke started choking on his iced tea.

"Is he alright?" The officer asked as Luke was trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah he's good" Ashton smiled and showed those famous dimples.

"Alright you seem like good kids have a good day." He said and pulled away

"You too." Michael said and he bursted into a fit of laughter and fell to his knees on the floor nearly in tears with Luke.

"Enough." Calum groaned in annoyance and Ashton stopped walking nearly making Indie fall.

"Guys we can't rob the dollar general and cop saw us walking they'll easily put us in for questioning." Ashton said and he was right.

"Like I said we can always go to the beach and get sandwiches from quick check or something." I stated.

"Yeah but can we actually buy them this time" Michael said and Luke still trying not to laugh so he made a weird sound instead.

"Then we'd need to walk back." Calum said and Ashton and I began walking and they followed behind. While we were walking Luke slowly creeped up to Calum's ear

"Hey Calum in China does it say made around the corner or does it say made from Calum?" Luke began to hysterically laugh and Calum shot him a glare.

I ran inside the house and put on my bathing suit and threw on flannel. I packed sunscreen and a towel and left enough room to put food, I looked out my window and saw Ashton packing the car and he brought three hundred dollars with him. I hopped down the steps and ran to the car putting my bag in the trunk.

"Okay so I am driving we have four spots left in the car someone has to get in the trunk." Ashton said looking around

"I was in the trunk last time." I stated and raised my hand and putting it down.

"Yeah no after what happened never again." Michael said.

"Okay look it was an accident." I defended myself crossing my arms.

"How do you accidentally open the trunk?" Michael smirked

"How do you accidentally open an emergency exit." I fought back which ended in him sending me a glare.

"Guys enough Ara get in the back seat." Ashton said and I obliged.

"I kind of want to get in the trunk it sounds fun." Indie said smiling.

"Case close Indie get in the trunk." Ashton said and helped her in.

"Yeah." She said as he shut the trunk I opened the little door that leads from the back seat to the trunk so she can breathe.

"That's better thanks Ara." Indie sighed happily.

"Anytime Indiana anytime."

--

11:00pm

We just got home and we all sat in the living room eating ice cream and watching a horror movie and Michael and I were texting even though we were next to each other.

arctic mikey❄️:
so how is matty😏❤️

arabellbell🔔🌸:
he's good he's good how's ... oh never mind 😁😂

arctic mickey❄️:
cunt😒

I put my phone down and continued watching the movie until I heard a knock at the door.

"I got it!" Calum yelled trampling over us all and we all rushed to the door as Calum opened it and there was a police officer standing right outside our door.

"Why hello officer what brings you here today?" Ashton said as Indie gulped and began to hyperventilate.

"Does Arabella Blackwell  live in this residence?" I felt light headed I thought I was going to pass out, I stepped to the front and I looked over to Michael to see the colour completely drained from
his face.

"Yes that would be me. I said. I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later and there was no getting out of it.

"I'm gonna have to ask you too step out the house." he said motioning for me to exit and he pulled out his hand cuffs.

(a/n: my mom is getting kale lol what a Harry styles

okay high school is stressful can I drop out yet?

also who likes badlands because uhhh yes and I don't remember if I edited this so yeah fuck it)