robbers : 1.1

(LISTEN TO FUCKING SPARKS FLY BY HEY VIOLET DURING THIS OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL LICK NAUGHTY BOYS NIPPLE)

2:39am

"This view is amazing." I said looking at the city and all the lights, We were in a cave as strange as it was but it was also extremely beautiful. I looked over at Michael who was staring at the city.

"How'd you find this place?" I asked and he turned to face me.

"I would go here when ever something bad happened like when my parents died I went here because my father would take me." He answered looking at the city.

"It's a paper town." Michael said dramatically looking in the distance, I shoved him lightly and let out a small laugh.

"Shut up." I said and he laughed.

"Maybe we can make this cave our own." He said grabbing spray paint.

"How do you know other people don't come here?" I questioned sitting against the walls of the cave.

"Doesn't matter it isn't really city property it's the property of nature." Michael shrugged.

"Also because it's been mine since I was eight." He added and began laughing

"Maybe we can decorate it and make it our own maybe gets some curtains get some lights." I suggested.

"I'd be down lets do that." He said and began spray painting something in white I walked over to see what it was.

"Mike-A-Bella?" I said tilting my head.

"Mikeabella." I said once more but it wasn't clicking, I was still confused.

"What's that?" I said reading it again.

"Our ship name" He cheered and I chuckled.

"I'd totally get a tattoo of that if we weren't robbers." I joked

"We could always stop robbing." Michael said and simply shrugged.

"I wish we could but how else would we really support ourselves?" I said

"We could get real jobs for one." He said.

"Well we will have real jobs one day when we all graduate college which is four years from now or well for most of us." I replied

"Well Ashton graduates this year and he's starting his job soon." Michael said and the thought of it hurt a little cause we grew up with Ashton and the thought of not having him around that much hurt a lot.

"And I leave in nearly one year." Michael added Spray painting a guitar on the wall.

"And Luke, Calum, Indie and I leave in two." I sighed the thought made my throat dry but it also makes me feel relief knowing that this is almost over.

"What about Matty?" Michael asks me

"What about him?" I replied completely forgetting about him.

"What is he gonna do other than drug dealing." He said clearing his throat

"I don't know he's probably just gonna continue he's never told me what he want's to be other than, Well what he does now." I shrugged.

"Well what about you?" He questions.

"What about me?" I said letting out a soft chuckle.

"What do you wanna be?" He asked

"A federal agent what about you?" I said picking up a can of red spray paint and began spray painting the horizon.

"A lawyer." He replied, I looked over my shoulder to see that he was spray painting a city, I grabbed the Orange spray paint and blended it with the red and made a white moon that reflects on the water. I stopped spray painting and laid out the blankets and pillows, Michael looked over and laughed.

"What the hell made you want to bring blankets and pillows?" He said shaking his head and putting the cans of spray paint away.

"I just knew that we weren't going back home." I said looking up at Michael who was now walking towards me.

"Smart assumption." He said sitting next to me, he took out his phone and began playing tear in my heart, I laid my head on his lap and looked up at him as we listened to twenty one pilots, I felt the butterflies come back. My eyes began to grow heavier and heavier by the minute and before I knew it, it was lights out for me.

--

"Ara."

"Ara wake you." Michael whispered shaking me

"Just give me five more seconds." I groaned and pulled the blanket over my face.

"Look." He said pulling the blanket away and I opened my eyes slightly to see what he was talking about, The sun rise.

"Woah!" I said and sat up next to
him.

"It's beautiful." I added, He wrapped his arm around me and looked down at me.

"I know." He smiled and looked back up to the sun rise, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks Michael." I said and let out a small laugh.

"Anytime." He said resting his head on mine, He took a deep breath then looked down at me.

"You can go bed again." He laughed and got under the blanket, I laid next to him and fell asleep once again.

--

I woke up and looked around almost expecting to wake up in my room. It took a while for me to remember where I was. I looked over at my phone and realised it was 1:32pm and I had loads of messages.

matty❤️🔫🚬:
I'm picking you guys up at 7:30 see yeah there babe

cal-pal👊🏻:
where the hell are you and where the hell is Michael

indie🌸💋🔥:
are you with Michael?

indie🌸💋🔥:
it's like 1:00 why haven't you answered

luke🐧:
did you and Michael like die?

ashash😝🐒:
hey Ara just making sure you are okay we haven't heard from you or Michael all day hope you both are alright

I looked over at Michael's phone and saw that they were texting him as well but something caught my eye.

Abigail

who the hell is Abigail

abigail😒🔫:
Michael I hate you so much ugh I'm gonna write a song about it😡

I looked around, I was extremely confused as to who the Abigail was and why she hated Michael but in all it made me wanna laugh.

"Michael." I said shaking him to
wake him up.

"Mikey." I sing songed

"What." He groaned.

"We gotta go." I said giggling softly.

"It's 1:25." I said and he got up immediately.

"Fine but when we get home I'm sleeping." He said putting the pillows and blankets in the bag, I grabbed the bag of spray paint and threw it over my shoulder and linked our arms.

(a/n: this wasn't suppose to be a full fucking chapter tf
but can we please talk about how good looking luke is like fuck.

in other news watt pad just told me I had to clear some storage to write.....so I deleted all my picture with my friends :))