The Big Day

I woke up cuddling up to Nick. I realize I'm not wearing any clothes. I look at the time and it was 8:30. I climbed out of bed. Then I fixed my hair and put clothes on. I walked into the other room to make coffee.

"Hey there." Blaze said coming out of his room. "You made coffee. I remember when we were in high school. When you spent the night, you always made coffee causing me to wake up." Blaze walks over to me and getting a cup.

"Yeah, I remember." I said then I took a sip.

"Morning." Nick said coming out off the bedroom.

We all sat down drinking coffee waiting for Amber to wake up. A few minutes pass then Amber came out of the room ready for the day.

"So how was last night?" Amber said.

Nick and I stayed silent.

"You guys were loud. We could hear you from down the hall. I'm surprised we didn't get a noise complaint." Blaze said.

"Uh," was all that came out of my mouth. I didn't know what to say.

"Well guys today is the day. You ready." Amber said. It was like you to make it awkward and just pretend the awkwardness didn't happen.

"We should get ready we have a long day head of us. Nick go get your cothes and change somewhere else because us girls are getting ready togther."

Nick, Amber and I walk into my room. Nick grabs his Black Veil Brides stuff so I decided I will wear PTV stuff.

"Okay girl we have to make you look gorgeous." Amber said as she got the makeup ready. I hoped in the shower for a quick shower.

When I got out, I started changing. I put on a black ptv shirt that had the sleeves cut off. I put on tights, black shorts, and a ptv seatbelt belt. I put on black combat boots.

"Ready for hair and make up?" Amber said as I put on my bracelets.

She applied a smokey eye look and black lipstick. She brought out my eyebrows and sprayed my face with hair spray for it to stay during the heat.

I got on a choker, ptv plugs, and diamond studs along my left ear. I put on a diamond ball belly piercing. I left my wavy red hair down.

"Damn girl you look nice." Amber said. She was wearing Asking Alexandria merch.

"Thanks." I said as we walk out. The guys were ready just sitting on the couch.

"Damn, That's what I'm talking about." Blaze said as he walked over to me for a hug but being stopped by Amber.

"Don't touch my masterpiece." Amber said. Nick just laughed as he stayed there on the couch.

"Are we gonna eat or what?" Blaze said. I grab my camera, phone, and wallet to put them in my bag.

"Yeah. Let's got to Denny's." Nick said jumping off the couch walking to me.

We all when to Denny's for breakfast. I decided to text Kelly so we could all meet up.

Me: Hey this it's Jenny.

The waiter walks over to take our order and I get a text back from Kelly.

Kelly: Hey girl. What's up?

Me: I was wondering if you guys want to meet up so we can go to warped together

"Who are you texting?" Amber asked seeing how I was more focused on my phone.

"Kelly" I reply.

"Are you asking her to meet up with us?" Nick asked and I nod.

I look back at my phone and read the text from Kelly. Kelly: Yeah sure. Were you at?

Me: At Denny's on Flatbush Ave.

Kelly: okay be there in seven mins.

"So are they coming here?" Blaze said. I nod in reply.

"Wait did I order food?" I asked I remember the waiter came over to take our orders but I was not focused on him.

"It's all good I orderd for you. I know what you want babe. You always get the thing. It's either waffles or french toast. I got you waffles." Nick said.

I took a deep breath, relieved that Nick did that for me.

About seven minutes later Kelly, Karson, Eric, Chris, Conner, and Victoria walked in. I waved at them then they walked over to us. Good thing we got a big table.

Just as they sat down the waiter came back with our food. He then took there orders.

"Hey." Amber said. "I'm so ready for today?"

"So am I. I'm gonna be performing. It's gonna be so fucking amazing." Chris said excitedly. Nick, Blaze, Amber, and I looked at him with a confused look.

"Oh Chris forgot to tell you that we are a cover band and this is our first year at warped tour." Karson said. This was the first time he actually said something.

-

After breakfast it was about 10, so we all walked over to the venue. The venue doesn't open until 11 but Chris's tour manager aloud us to go in with them.

Nick, Amber, Blaze, and I are sitting on the grass in front of the The Journeys Right Foot stage watching Barely Hanging On, the name of Chris's band, sound check.

Chris is the singer, occasionally the sreamer, and the guitarist. Conner is the drummer and Eric is the bassist. Karson is the lead guitar and does more of the screaming parts.

The doors were about to open so we went backstage to watch Barely hanging on. I saw everyone running in. Some people showed up at the Journeys Right Foot stage. Chris began to speak to the crowd, which was more people then I expected.

"How the fuck are you guys doing?" Chris sreamed out and the crowd responded with 'fucking good.' Chris countined to speak. "This is fucking amazing. I didn't think this much people would show up. Well am gonna start you guys of with Killing You by Asking Alexandria." Everyone went wild.

Chris began to sing and it was so amazing. He did some of the screaming but Karson did most of it. Karson pretty damn good at it too. I wasn't expecting him to have that much power in his voice.

Their setlist was: Fallen Angeles by BVB, A Match Into Water by PTV, Drown by BMTH, We Like It Loud by SWS, and finally one of their original songs. Karson did most of that song though.

They came of the stage. "Hey, what did think?" Chris asked. His body was dripping sweat.

"It was so fucking amazing. Karson your sreams are fucking great and Chris you have a nice fucking voice." Amber said with a little to much enthusiasms.

A little shade of red appeared on Karson face. He kinda shy which is werid because he can scream in front of a big crowd.

"Thanks." Chris said as Karson stayed silent. "So We have a signing right now. Do you guys want to come along or are you gonna watch some performance?"

"We'll go cause I'm just waiting for 1:35 to come around so, I can watch Memphis May Fire." I said. They went in the back to do a quick change.

We were walking to their merch tent and there were people waiting for them already. I sat behind Chris with the others beside me while we watch them greet people.

This girl comes up and hugs Chris. He notices me behind him. "Is this your girlfriend?" She asked and I sat there shocked in what she had just asked.

"No, she's not. She's just a friend." He said politely then looks back at me. Nick looked angry and walked way.

I was about to run and look for him but Blaze grabbed my arm. "Just let him cool down." He whispered.

I sat back down and continued to watch the signing. The looks of the kids made my day. Some were crying with joy others were so excited and smiley. They made me forget about Nick for a while.