My Band Members

"I think this would work out perfectly." Adrian said after be drank some of his coffee.

We have been siting in this cafe for about an hour just talking about how we with work things out. And, of course, they want me to do a few song with Black Veil Brides and Pierce The Veil.

"Yes, it would be pleasure working with you Jenny but unfortunately I have to cut this meeting short but I'll see you on Monday." Josh said.

"I'll see you Monday." I said as I shook his hand. Then he walked out of the cafe.

"Then I'll see you later so we can find you some band members." Adrian said before he walked out.

I was going to do my solo career at Universal Republic Record and my band at Fearless Records. I will be more focused with the band than the solo career and Josh agrees, even though he'll not have much face time with me, which means less records, which means less money. But, he as faith in me to get it done and make money.

"I'm so proud of you Jenny. You're getting your life together. When you were with Nick, you kept avoiding your future but you are really thinking for yourself now and I'm proud. But, I really like that you were with Nick but I think you're better off without him." Jim said.

"Thanks. I'll really miss him but I know it's for the best to leave him." I said after I took a bite out of my muffin.

"Have you've seen him since you've been back?" He wondered.

"No, I'll like to go over there right know. Will you come with me?" I asked and Jim nodded. We drove to my old house, separately.

He stayed in the car because I asking him too but if he hears anything wrong he said he'll be running in after me, which made me laugh.

I walked into the house slowly. "Jenny? Is that you?" He yelled as he ran down the stairs. "Jenny, you came back." He said coming in for a hug but I stopped him, causing him to frown.

"We need to talk." I said as I walked into the living room and sat onto the couch. He sat a distance away from me.

"I'm sorry Jenny. I really am. Ever since that day I came back for you, I have been seeing a doctor. Just stay with me, I know I'll change just give me time." He said and tears began forming in  his eyes.

"That's good but o don't have time. I've told you that if it happens again that I'll leave for good but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop loving you. It just that I can't be with you no more. I was told that when I was with you that I'd always avoid my future and that person was right. I need to think about my future and I can't do that when I'm with you. When I'm with you, I always put you first because I don't want you to go back to your old habits. I know you'll be fine with out me but when I'm with you my future is dying and I'm running out of time to chase my dreams. But, don't forget that I'll always love I just can't be with you right now." I said as tears ran down my face.

Nick got up and whipped my tears away. "I understand and I'll wait for you until you're ready." He said as one of the tears escaped his eyes. He leaded in for a kiss and I let him. We hand our last passionate kiss that only lasted seconds but I wish it would last longer.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as we released from the kiss. I got up and hugged him for the last time. Then I walked out of the living toward the door but stopping. "Amber and the others will be over tomorrow to get my stuff." I muttered, sniffling.

"I'll miss you Jenny." He said then I walked out of the door and to Jim's car. I hopped in and started bawling. I didn't think this would be so hard. I didn't this this day would come.

"It's okay. Just let it out. I'll drive you home. I'll drop off your car later." He said as he drove off.

We finally reached my house. I got in and took a quick shower before I had to go meet up with Adrian at 1.

~Time Skip~

I was sitting in a studio with Adrian and random people that are trying out, or whatever you want to call it, for the band.

We spent hours listening to people and hearing their thoughts of the bands look and sound would be. I came to a choice, Ivan as the bassist and screamer if needed, Cole as the guitarist, and Nathan as the drummer.
Adrian called them back in and told the others to leave. We sat in a room. "What sound the band name be?" Adrian asked.

"How about bloody hound?"  Ivan said.

"No, that name sucks." Nathan said.

They continued this for ten minutes. Then it popped in my head. "Let's Not Pretend." I blurted out and everyone turned to me. "Or Count It Down?" I questioned.

"I like Let's Not Pretend." Adrian said.

"Yeah, I like it." Cole said, happily.

"I like both." Ivan said.

"Yeah." Nathan said.

"Will come back tomorrow and talk about it more? Right now we need to take about look and sound. How would you like to be?" Adrian asked.

We talked about it and we got to an agreement quickly. Since, we all like different types of rock, we decided on going with a post-hardcore and if we want to transitions we can. I'll be doing most of the singing as Ivan does the screaming.

"Okay, I'll be in my office. You guys get to know each other a bit." Adrian said before he walked off.

We talked for hours and found out we have a lot in common but we also had our differences that we agreed that won't be a problem.

We all left after we went out for dinner. I went home and went straight to sleep seeing how tomorrow will be a big day.

AN:// Which band name do you like? Let's Not Pretend or Count It Down. If you have something better please tell me. I want your input. Tell me what you think. Have A Pawsome Day And Stay Awkward!!! ✌❤