Surprise! You're Pregnant!

We ended up at a mall. "You wanted to take me to a mall. That was your big plan?" I questioned.

"Well, yeah but we are going to be treating you." Chris said.

"I can't let you do that. I got money still." I said.

"We will buy you things and you Will except them." Eric demanded.

"Whatever but I'm going to pay you back." I said.

We walked into a salon and Victoria went up to the counter as we sat on the couches. Victoria came over to us and said, "They have room for us and can take us right now." She said.

"Well, where going to look around as you ladies get your hair did." Connor said and when he got to the last part he put a little sass into the words.

"Okay then." I said and they walked off. A lady with blonde hair, not natural, walked over to us. She took us to follow her and lead us to open seats.

"What am I doing for you two lovely ladies today?" She asked.

"Actually, we wanted our nails done." Victoria said.

"Oh, why didn't you saw so." Then she walked off and signaled us to follow her.

"I did, at the counter." Victoria whispered, so only I can hear her causing me to giggle.

We sat in those chairs and the lady walked off again. A lady with blue hair and a girl with dyed black hair walked over to us. "Hey. What are do you want done?" The blue haired girl said.

"Well, I want mountain peak fake nails that are black and both middle finger has rhinestones." Victoria said.

"I would like mountain peak that are black but red on the inside." I said.

They both nodded and got straight to work 30 minutes later they finished.

Victoria called the Karson and told him we were finished. Soon, they all ended up at the salon.

"Ready?" Chris said and I nodded. "We found some great places to go." He said as we started walking.

The first place we went was hot topic, of course. Just got to have that band merch. We went to a bunch of different stores and they bought me something from each, even though I was begging them not to. We also ate lunch in the food court.

When we got back to the venue it was 6:30, so we spent about 6 hours at the mall.

We went to drop of my stuff before we walked to the stage so Barely Hanging On, Chris's band.

After they performed, it was 4:20 and I had to preform with Pierce the Veil on the main stage. So, we walked over there. We arrived just on time too.

"Jenny, were go on." Vic said and handed me a mic. He ran off the stage as I followed behind him. We sang The Divine Zero. Then I got off so they can finish the rest of their set. I would have sang King for a day but Kellin Quinn was going to sing it. Oh, yeah Sleeping and Sirens came July 23 and today is there last day here. They're the guest band and they are pretty cool to hang with. He said he saw my performance of King for a Day and he thought I did good, which was amazing.

Vic told him why am here and how I started sing with bands. I feel like I've made a whole new family. Over the passed few days, I meet other bands even ones I've never heard of, and we get along pretty well.

After they finished their set, we started walking back to the buses but then Vic put his hands over my eyes. "What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Nothing." He cooed.

Soon, we stop and Vic's hands were removed. Suddenly, my ears rang with people yelling surprise. I stood there in shook. Why are they throwing me a surprise party?

"What's going on?" I questioned.

"Well, we all decided to give you a little party." Mike said.

"Why?" I wonder, looking at everyone suspiciously.

"Well, I got a call from Fearless Records and they wanted to meet up with you when you got back to California." Vic said.

I stood there like a statue, not knowing what to say. "You okay?" Chris said waving his hands in my face.

"Yeah, I- I just don't know what to say. This is-" I said, stopping to find the words.

"Amazing!" Juliet said. "Your manger did it one again." She joked and causing me to laugh.

"I guess your right." I said. I actually wanted to try this on my own but it's good to see that people want me to achieve my dream and are helping me.

"Now let's get this party started." Mike yelled. Black Veil Brides, Barely Hanging On, Sleeping with Sirens, and Pierce the Veil were all here since they didn't have any sets to play since they all played them.

I got a beer from the cooler that was in front of bvb's bus. Andy turned on the radio and plug his phone into the aux cord then put on some good music.

I sat down in a chair next to Ashley. "Hey." He said. "I saw all those clothes you bought." He chuckled.

"I didn't buy those. They did." I said looking at Chris and the others, who were talking to Kellin and Justin.

"Oh sure." He joked. "I think you need help. You are a shopaholic. The firsr step is admitting that you're a shopaholic." Ashley finished.

"I'm not the own how is a shopaholic." I said as I stood up and walked away. I looked back and flashed him a smirk.

I walked over to Eric, who was standing by ptv's bus that is next to bvb's. He was talking to Jake, Gabe, and Mike. I stood right next to him and he took out a fag then gave it to me. I lit it with my lighter.

We talked, took shots, and danced for a while and then AA and NYD came over. "Hey," some people said as they started to hang out with us.

Ben, Denis and James walked over to me. "Damn, Jenny." Denis said.

"What?" I said, confused.

"You look sexy as fuck." He said, checking me out from head to toe.

"I'm just wearing a dress and tights." I said.

"That's not a dress but a oversize shirt." He said.

"Whatever." I said then smoked my fag.

We continued to hang out as more bands came over. Some of us got drunk, I mean shit faced, but I'm not one of them. In fact, I only drank one beer and took 2 shots.

Then they all went to there bus because it was time to leave for. When I got into the bus, I walked into the bathroom to changed, by changed I mean just taking off my tights, and took off all my makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom and found Ashley starting at me. I shrugged it off and walked into the bunks and got into bed. I laid there on my phone texting Amber, Lydia, Kyle and Blaze. Eventually, falling asleep since I've been walking around all day and being a shopaholic, according to Ashley.

AN:// Sorry if it sucked. I feel like this is a sucky chapter.