Confess Already, Damn

We walked on the bus to find everyone expect Andy and Juliet, who were at Juliet's performance.

I sat next to Ashley once more, who hasn't really spoken to me yet. How can he just kiss me one day and the next not talk not me?

I walked into the back room signalling Amber to follow. I shut the door and sat on the couch. "What's up?" She asked.

"So, there something I didn't tell you." I confessed.

"What is it?" She wondered.

"Well, one night Ashley and I got drunk and ended up sleeping together." I said, cautiously.

"And?" She said. I can't believe she's not upset or freaking out like she always does. 

"I'm not pregnant but we have gotten so close. I think I've started catching feeling but I know that it wouldn't work out. Then, last night, he kissed me but today he hasn't really talked to me. Help me, please." I rambled on.

"Calm down, girl. He's probably freaking about it himself. Now tell me what you did when you two kissed."

"I blushed and said goodnight. Then climbed into my bed." I said.

"Now, I see the problem. Have you two talked about it yet." She said and i shook my head. "He doesn't think you like him, maybe."

"Damn, I feel stupid." I said.

"Don't because what else were you suppose to do under pressure." Amber said.

"I guess your right." I said.

"This is what we're going to do. We are going to fix this and if it doesn't get fixed by 5:30 tomorrow, you'll leave with us." Amber said.

"How is that a plan?" I wondered.

"I said that plan because I know we are going to fix this before tomorrow at 5:30." Amber said.

"Whatever." I said. "Let's go back into the front." I suggested and Amber agreed.

We sat down at the table as the guys continued to talk about tattoos with Blaze.

"So how long have you been friend's with Jenny?" Ashley asked.

"Since Kindergarten." Amber said. "Jen and I were in the same class and Blaze was in 1st grade. I was a little bad ass and put gum in her long brown hair. They next day she came to school with short hair like right now and I told her she looks better with short hair. Then we started getting closer and by the end of the year we were inseparable." Amber finished.

"Haha, I would like to see your natural hair, Jenny." Ashley said as he flashed me his beautiful smiles.

"Here, I have a picture of her." Blaze said as he took out his phone and showed Ashley a picture of all of us when we were young.

"When was this?" CC asked.

"It was in 3rd grade when we did the talent show. We were in a little band that we started with the help of my dad." Amber said.

"He wanted us to learn to play instruments." Blaze finished.

"Your hair is nice when it was brown. It matched you perfectly." Ashley said, still looking at the picture.

"Thank you." I said as I looked down trying to hide my blush.

"Hey!" Andy said as he came on the bus.

"Andy, look at Jenny when she was young." CC said as took the phone out of Ashley's hand and walked over to Andy.

Andy looked at and the looked at me then looked back at the phone. "You're so little." He said, impersonating my voice since I said that about him when we were looking at his baby pictures.

We spent an hour looking my baby pictures and Andy was saying everything I said about his but in a high pitched voice, which was hilarious.

It was 7 so we all decided to eat dinner at catering, which was bomb as hell. We sat near a few other bands and a band I didn't know and we talked for about an hour. After we ate we, we helped them pack up since it was 8:30 and they have to be packed before 9:30.

After we helped out, we went back to the bus and watched tv. 

~ Ashley's P.O.V  ~

We were watching some TV show but I couldn't stop myself from looking at Jenny. Should I just ask her? No, I can't. That will bring even more confusion but if I don't ask her then I'll regret it. Maybe I should do it tomorrow. Yeah, I'll do that.

"Amber, Blaze, do you want anything to drink?" Juliet asked as she opened the fridge.

"What do you have?" Amber asked.

"Water, Pepsi, monster-" Amber just off Juliet.

"Monster will be fine." Amber said and Blaze agreed.

Juliet handed them a monster then she sat back down. "Let's watch a movie." I suggested. "Any suggestion."

"Comedy?" Blaze and Amber said in sync.

"Yeah, I can go for some comedy right now." CC added.

"Yeah." Andy and Jake added.

"Jenny?" I asked, even though I know what she wants to watch.

"Sure why not, I can take a break from horror for a little." Jenny replied.

I put on a random comedy on Netflix. The bus started moving as we continued to watch the movie. Since Jenny was sitting next to me, her head was starting to lay on my shoulder.

Every time we watch a movie she make herself comfortable like that on time when she laid her legs on mine as she laid on the couch. I love how she can make herself at home, even if we're on a moving bus.

In the middle of the movie, the bus driver called out, "Pitstop." I paused the movie and everyone got up from their seats and stretched.

We all go of the bus. Andy, Blaze, Jake and Jinxx stood outside to take a smoke. Jenny, Juliet, Amber, CC and I went into the store. Jenny went straight to the snacks with Amber and I followed behind them. CC went walked to the beer. Juliet was at the counter getting food.

"Jenny, I see your getting your daily snacks." I said as I notice Pringles and gum in her hand.

"Of course, I need my Pringles." She said as she hugged the chips.

"Haha." I said and notice Amber walk away. Now is my chance to ask her. "So, about-" I stopped myself. "What about your ice cream? Are you going to get that too?" I asked and she nodded. "I'll get it for you." She flashed a smile as I walked away.

Damn it, Ashley. Why didn't you do it them? That was be a perfect time to ask her. How knows when well be alone again since Amber is here?

I grabbed her favorite ice cream, chocolate fudge. Then walked over to the counter to buy it for her. Then she came over with her chips, gum and some  candy. She put them on the counter and the lady rang them up.

"You didn't have to buy it for me, Ashley?" She said as she gave the lady some money.

"It's not a problem." I said as we both walked out of the store. We were the last one out and everyone was already in the bus.

We walked into the bus and sat down. Jenny gave Blaze the candy and then I started the movie as everyone got comfortable.

We all watched the movie and little by little people were going to bed, leaving me, Jenny, Blaze and Amber.

"We have two extra bunks so if you're ready to go to bed I can show you them if you want." I said to Blaze and Amber.

"Yeah, I'm kind of tried." Amber said. We got up and I showed her to a bunk. I said goodnight then headed back into the room.

Jenny getting off the couch saying goodnight to Blaze. "Night Ashley." She said as she hugged me. Then she walked off, leaving me and Blaze here alone.

Blaze and I stayed up for a little longer before we both headed to sleep.