Waiting in the airport

(A/N)

. I think this story is going to be good. Gosh I hate leaving you with a cliffhanger. I hate them too, but they make the story good. Okay I now officially have 22 reads!!!!! It's my first book and I am excited. Yay! 22 So if you like the story you can recommend it to friends. And if you have any books that you really like you can give me the name and author and I will try to read it. I am really busy with this book right now.

Enjoy!!!!

(Aaron's POV)

(****&&**If you haven't read 'Aaron's air plane nap' read it first on my copy of it, it uploaded wrong this comes after it. sorry for the confusion. I just want to help make reading easy..********¡!!!!?>,%9=,<)

As we were getting off the plane all I could think about was my dream. What happened to put me in that room? Whose room was it and why were they my favorite person? Who were THE BOYS? What did they do to me that was so wrong? OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED IN MY DREAM, I MEAN SERIOUSLY!?!!???!!!??!? SOMEONE JUST TELL ME!!!!!!!!

In side I felt like I would explode into a million pieces and just be everywhere at once. But on the out side I looked like I just joined one of the emotionless living dead. Just walking forward staring off into space.

After thinking about it for a while I came more self conscious about my self. Wait me self conscious in an airport with people I don't know or really care much about. I felt a little silly. I really don't care what these business men and women think. The only person here I could impress would be Hollister, but he wants to know the real me. So why not just be me?

But what I want to know most of all, who is the real Hollister? He isn't like any other guy. He is nice, but in a really friendly kind of way, that just makes you feel special in side. For some reason when we are on the phone texting it seems like he is in the room with me. I just can't help my self when I text him. Oh crap I forgot I have to talk to him during this vacation or even this week. Maybe even tomorrow!!!

I feel really nervous right now but I can't really tell Ally until the 'date' is confirmed. Crap I think I might go insane!!!! The only person that I tell everything to, I really can't tell everything to. This is so confusing. I mean she knows he has been texting me and that I kind of like him because I started to blush. Gosh curse my cute little blushing habits!!!!! Now I have another hurtle to face. *sigh* I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there. This has already been a long trip but this bridge seems like it twice the distance of the trip.

I wonder what Ally is doing I haven't heard and thing come out of her mouth for a while. I am kind of worried. I should check and see what she is up to.

Well for one thing she is behind me. Hmmmmm..... She is trying to hide something from me I think. I think I'll just slow down and start walking beside her to see what it is.

I used my tactics and YES, IT WORKED! I guess when you use your brain you get a good result. I should really keep that in mind. I sometimes need to use my brain more. I am seen by everyone to be the responsible one, the level headed one, the quiet one, the thinker, or even the one that can always be trusted to be responsible because I am just shy and don't show who I really am. If I don't know someone at school and I am partnered with them by the teacher, I just talk to them to get the project over and done with. You can be one of the most social people and make friends easy, and you can make anyone your friend.......except me. If I want to try to have a friendship with you, well we will have a gosh darn friendship. That's because if the person is worth it, then I will fight for a relationship (as in friends or more either one) with that person. But back to what I was doing.