The Flight

(A/N)

Okay so who do you think she is texting. It's mostly likely not Liam because he said Daddy D. Or could it be just him using it as cover? It could even be the cashier dude. maybe he secretly put it in her pocket as he walked by the dressing room? Or just maybe it is Ally just messing with her head to make her really happy when she breaks the news about the concert. Let's just keep guessing.

(Aaron's POV)

Yaayyy! We made it to the air port! Of course I am way to shy to actually let my screams of joy out in front of strangers. Now that i think about it, I'm never really going to be the same as I was before my dad passed away. I mean it still hurts to think about, because I loved him. But I shouldn't be thinking about this now. I don't want to open up those wounds, considering that I just got over the situation. Just think of something else. It's not working! Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my he- Bzzzzzzzzz!

Hey I got a text. Who ever it is I owe them. A lot. Oh who could this be?

From: (Unknown Number)

Hey this is one of Hollister's friends. You don't know my name so you can call me.... Mr. Smexy. I like that. ;)

.......

To: Mr. Smexy

Are you sure? Because you sound hhhmmmm how do I put this......... Smexy ;)

........

From: Mr. Smexy

I like you already. As a matter of fact I actually am very smexy.

.........

To: Mr. Smexy

I bet you are. :p

.........

From: Mr. Smexy

Really I am. Oh I have to go now someone is giving me the stink-eye. He is just JEALOUS!!!!! Bye then, I don't expect a reply I need to turn my phone off now. xoxoxo ;)

**************************

This boy seems like a flirt. That or he just has a lot of personality. I'm going with flirt. Okay I have to ask Ally which member of the band is a huge flirt. I Have to be casual and not tell her though. If she figures this out then almost every directioner will have there phone number. If they even are One Direction.

Now me and Ally are just sitting here waiting and waiting for our plane to be called. Just say it already. I bet Ally feels the same way. She seems a little more impatient. Maybe it's because she is giving the lady at the desk in front of us a death glare. Wow. Childish, much?

Buuzzzzzzzzzzz!!! There goes my phone again.

From: Hollister? ;)

Hey love! What were you and my friend talking about?

..........

To: Hollister? ;)

Why are you the one in the car that's jealous? ;p

.........

From: Hollister? ;)

Nooooooooo. Just a little curious to why he kept smiling and laughing at what you sent him.

.........

To: Hollister? ;)

Don't worry babe, it was just what he wanted his contact name to be.

.........

From: Hollister? ;)

Did you just call me babe? And what is the nickname he chose?

.........

To: Hollister? ;)

Yes I did and you called me love. Oh you're gonna love what he picked.

.........

From: Hollister? ;)

True. But please tell me his nickname. When i ask he just looks at me smiling like crazy. Please tell me. :,(

.........

To: Hollister? ;)

Okay I'll tell you but know that he is the one that picked it. It's Mr. Smexy.

.........

From: Hollister? ;)

Oh that boy is so gonna get it! Sorry I will have to turn my phone off soon my flight just got called.

***************

"Come on Aaron our flight just got called.'' That's odd so did Hollister's. Maybe he is on this flight too. That would be cool to meet him. Who ever he is.

.........

To: Hollister? ;)

My flight just got called too. So where are you headed?

..........

From: Hollister? ;)

New York City! The Big Apple! The Place that holds Time Square! Where are you going love?

.........

To: Hollister? ;)

New York City! The Big Apple! The Place that holds Time Square!

.........

From: Hollister? ;)

We should meet up some time you know. Maybe over a coffee? ;) I'll find a nice little place and we can chat if you like.

.........

To: Hollister? ;)

Maybe. That would sound nice. Would it be okay if my friend Ally came too? I promised her we would stay together as much as possible.

.........

From: Hollister? ;)

That would be great. I have to go now talk to you later babe. Or should I say bikini? ;)

*************

This guy seems so nice. I hope he isn't a creep or anything but you never know. That's why I'm bringing Ally along. I hate lying to him about why she would come but, again you never know.

Well, I think I just need some time to sleep, I heard jet lag can be a batch sometimes. I guess nine hours of thinking should help me decide on who Hollister really is. For some reason I hope he is one of those five boys that ran out of the store. They seemed like fun people. And after all I have heard some of what Ally says about them, but only what she says before I zone out. I'm good at that. I think she is talking about them now but I'm not really listening to her.

Well I guess I'll sleep now. I am pretty tired. I bet Hollister is to. Oh well. Now sleep carry me away!

***************