The Mall is full of surprises!

(Aaron's POV)

After a car trip full of scream singing our favorite songs we finally arrived at the mall. This place was HUGE.

"My gosh Niall this is huge!". I stated in general.

"Ha that's what she said". He said moving closer, creepily moving his eyebrows.

"You're so perverted!". I whisper yelled at him. I had to whisper because we're in a crowded place, over the summer with vacationers from around the world, and Niall being a famous singer and all. Yeah like he's not going to get any attention if we were both were being loud.

"So Aaron what do you want to do first?"

"Considering I didn't have anything to eat, bad choice on my part, want to go to the food court?". In response he nodded and tugged me forward by my hand. I just now realized we're holding hands! I am so oblivious sometimes. But once I noticed it I couldn't help but smile. Seriously how could you not if the boy you like holds you hand. Wait did I just say that I like him? Do I really like him? I think I do. Oh this boy has got me going crazy.

Soon enough we were at a doughnut stand, and Niall was ordering one of everything.

"Uh.. Niall I don't think we need that much."

"Well I was going to get a bunch so then we could eat them and then we would have some left over for the other boys. See I do think about others too."

"I didn't really have any doubt that you didn't."

"Good I did it just in case, so I could prove to you I'm not like most guys.". He muttered under his breath.

Aww was little Niall trying to show off to me? That's cute, it's just why would he need to show off. I know for a fact that he doesn't like 'like' me. Or does he? No he's just being a good friend. I'm just so confused!

..........

After watching him eat nine doughnuts and eating three myself we decide that we'd save the rest of the two dozen we had for the boys, so we put them in the car. About now it was 4:00 and hundreds of people were coming to the mall today. It was so crowded that we had to hide most of the time. Well Niall did. Right now we were in a random clothing store called 'Tory's'. It was a nice little shop and I would have bought something but right now we were hiding in there. I was pretending to look through a clothes rack while Niall was secretly tucked away in it.

"Hey Niall, I don't mean to complain or anything but I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay it's right over there.". He said sticking his hand out from between a shirt and a pair of jeans to point to the bathroom.

"I'll be back soon.". I whispered as I paced towards the bathroom. Oh gosh I have to pee soooo bad. I bet if I would have sneezed, Woah, clean up on isle 7. I walked into the bathroom and did my business. When I got out I felt my phone vibrate. Of course I washed my hands and then pulled it out of my pocket. I had gotten a text message. It read.....

...........

From: Niall

He I sort of got found by a four year old. She knew who I was. So I kind of had to run. Right now I'm at the movie theatre. Did you know they had one? Anyway come meet me at screening room four. See ya soon. ;)

..........

Okay guess we're going to watch a movie. Wait I don't even know where the theatre is. Well this is a good day so far, apart from the past hour and a half!

After wondering around for fifteen minutes I finally found the movie theatre. It was completely deserted. Probably due to the big closed sign that hung on the ticket booth. This is the only theatre in the mall. Suck it up Aaron. Go in there.