Bad News

(A/N)

I'll try to make this book last as long as I have ideas. It's so fun to write. I mean yeah it's fun to read your guys' but making my own and having you read it to is amazing. Oh that reminds me if you have any books you would like to recommend comment them. I would love to here what type of things you guys like.

******

(Aaron's POV)

He was right there. At first he didn't know who I was but then he realized. He was so surprised to see me. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I said what first came to my mind.

''Sorry for bothering you but I have to get back to my seat now.''. Oh god that was so cheesy. At least he understood what I was getting at.

He wasn't saying anything so I punched him in the shoulder. I really wanted to talk to him, but I could just talk to him backstage. Now that I think about it, it really wasn't backstage. It was more like a few people meet up with One Direction. I guess backstage does sound better.

I was just about to walk out the door when I realized I didn't say good bye. I stopped turned around, waved, and said ''By boys!''

''BYE AARON!!!!!!"

With that I spun around and walked out the door. I almost forgot about Ally. I just waited by the door for her I mean she was right behind me. Any second now.

''Hey Aaron'' She said sadly.

''Hey Ally, what's wrong?''. I said worriedly

''Well you see, ummmm... Okay you know how at the airport I was crying.''. How did she know I saw that? I didn't think she noticed.

''Yeeeaaahh? What about it?''

"When we were on the plane my grandma had a stroke and now she is in the hospital. They think she only has two weeks left. Me and uncle George were going to tell you but I thought now would be the best time.''. She said, a couple stray tears flowing down her face.

''So when are you leaving to go back home?''

''I'm really sorry but after this George is picking me up and taking me to the airport. I'm sorry I really am. I mean I ruined your summer!''. She choked out angrily at herself. ''You can stay at the house but don't mess with the hall my grandma decorated. It will mean the world to my family.''

''Okay I will take good care of it. I promise.''

''And George said that you can invite the boys over. They can keep you company. He also said mind the rules and yes if the boys need to they can sleep in our room. Just keep them out of my wardrobe. Got it?''. She said with a little bit of worry. Yeah like I would be able to get One Direction to come to my house, let alone stay in the same room as me, and what she is worried about is them going in her wardrobe thingy. Yeah because that's what's important.

''I will but you're going backstage with me right?''

''Of course!! Why wouldn't I?''

''So let's go then! We don't have all night!''

''You just want your glasses back from Zayn don't you?''

''Nooooooooo. Psshhhhh. Ha. Yeah right. Pssshhh. Who do you think I am?!?'' I said feeling my checks get warm and flustered.

''I thought so.''

***********************