Words aren't just words

(Louis's POV)

God, I'm so peeved right now. Harry hurt her for crying out loud! I know it's an accident and that she forgave him, but I just can't let it go. Me and Harry are going to have a little 'chat' real soon.

When I finally made it to the poolside, I saw that Kya was seated between Zayn and Niall, Liam beside him. Zayn's face says it all. He rolled his eyes, looking boredly into the distance. But Niall, is different. He's facing her intently, like what she says is the most important thing in the world. Weird............

I gotta stop this though. Kya could be flirting and I think Niall is falling under her spell. With my quick thinking I did what was needed. I jumped into the pool, moving my body into the shape that would cause the biggest splash. Luck was on my side. When I came up for air, all I heard was laughing before an ear piercing scream filled my ears, all humor was now gone.

"WHAT THE H*LL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?!?? ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED!??!!". That Kya girl screamed at me. She was soaked.

"OH MY CARROTS! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!?". I replied trying to ignore the rude comment.

"YOU'RE SUCH A MORON! I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD EVER LIKE YOU!". Okay now that one hurt. A lot actually.

I looked strait down at my feet and how they looked warped, and unreal in the water. I couldn't even face her, because I knew she was probably right. I've been told this countless times before but I think it's finally gotten to me. I am a moron. Why does anyone like me? Why do they stay? What is my problem? Am I messed up in the head?

Out of all the hurtful things she said that's not what got me down. It was how no one protested against her words. No one said 'Hey Lou, you're not a moron'. All the did was sit there uncomfortably. They are my friends. They are suppose to always have my back. But right now I guess they aren't my friends.

I had been standing there for a few minutes thinking about this, before everything cleared up in my mind. Somewhere else Louis, go somewhere else. "Well........I'll be going then........you can all have a good time now, the moron is leaving.". I said as I shuffled out of the pool.

"Louis you're not a-" No, you had your chance.

"It's okay Liam I understand how you guys feel.". I mumbled loud enough for them all to hear.

I needed out of this situation. I needed to talk to someone. Someone that understands me. Someone I trust. Someone I know truly likes me for me and what I do. I can name two someone's, but I'm not on level ground with one of them. The other someone is my second choice, but she knows me, even though we met not to long ago. She still knows me, and I know her. This person I need is Aaron.

(Aaron's POV)

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Jeff."

"Why yes it is. May I ask who you are?"

"This is Aaron Rose-". I was cut off.

"Aaron, I'm so glad you called! I was worried for a second that you had forgotten! Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you! Continue please.". Jeff said squealing like a girl.

"Jeff, are you knew at this?"

"Yes". He sighed.

"That's what I thought. Anyways, I would like to call and tell you my decision."

"What is your decision?"

"Well, it took me a little bit. I had to think about for a long period of time. But I finally have settled on my decision. I don't know how to say this.........oh gosh this is hard to say.........Jeff, I'm sorry.......BUT YOU'RE GOING TO BE SEEING A LOT MORE OF ME!"