Pranking Time

(A/N)

I realize I have short chapters and all but I have been posting a chapter almost every day. If there are any mistakes please forgive me for them. I've been typing with only a tablet. It's actually a little hard and takes forever to type up a chapter. But it's worth it right? If it is vote, comment, and recommend it.

***********

(Aaron's POV)

Liam dialed the number after *67 and handed me the phone. It rang about three times before he picked up.

''Helloooo?'' Zayn said through the speaker.

''Yes this is the taco shack. We have your order of four hundred burritos and we were wondering where you want us to deliver them. Your'eady paid for them with your credit card, so you don't have t' worry bout it.''. I said in a southern accent.

''Wait four hundred burritos!?! Ma'am I think you have the wrong number.'' He said awkwardly

''No, of course we have the right phone number I talked to you earlier about this. Well any way you just come pick up all these burritos because you paid like $500 for them, so sir please come pick them up.'' I said with my weird voice as I clicked end call.

''Okay now let's call Harry. Then let's tell the boys to come meet us out here.'' Liam said a smile of joy plastered to his face. He took the phone and dialed up Harry using the mysterious number.

''Hey, who is this?''. Harry said

''It's Mary from the salon. You forgot your nail polish here from when you got your toes done last week. Also, your curlers, guyliner and manscara are in from the men's beauty supplies warehouse.'' I said talking like a really loud annoying type of beautician.

''Wait what?!?!! Um sorry lady but you have the wrong number.'' Harry said

''But Harold you and Todd had a date tonight. Are you trying to blow him off again? He needs to find a better man. Oh well bye Harold!!!''

''Wait how do you know my name-?'' That was all he said before I hung up on him. Why was this so much fun?

Okay time to call Niall. What will I prank him with? He likes food........Ooooooo! I got a good one.

''Liam can you type in Niall's number please?'' I asked next.

''Sure!'' He said before he started jabbing at the keys on my phone. He then handed it to me and said ''Here you are!''.

It rang a couple times before I heard is voice travel through the line.

''Hi, who is this?''. He asked.

''It's the co-head manager of Nando's. Someone told us to call and tell you the bad news. The main man has passed away and his niece has decided to close down all the restraunts. We are also throwing away the recipe so no one can use it ever again. I'm sorry.'' I said in the most manly voice I could muster.

''What?!??!! No!! That can't be!!! Why would they do that?!?!''

''I'm sorry sir but I have to go find a new job now because this one is going away soon. Bye then.'' With that I hung up. The next victim was Louis, but I couldn't prank him. He's been pretty nice to me so I don't think I'll make it like the others.

Liam took the phone from my grasp as I held it out to him. He punched in Louis number and handed it back. I decided I would you my Irish accent on him again.

''Helllllloooooooooo? Is this another prank call because Zayn doesn't know where to pick up the burritos.'' he said trying not to laugh.

''Oh no this isn't a prank call, I was just wondering when you guys were coming to the limo me and Liam have been out here for a while now.''. I said almost completely fluent in the accent.

''Wait...... You and Liam were the couple in the hall?!?!?!?!! How do you talk like that!?!! And Ill tell the other boys but don't tell them you called and told me. I want to be victorious and find you first. Bye love, and Liam.''. Then the line went dead.

Liam looked at me with an expression that looked like he was annoyed, confused and exuberant, all at the same time. He then said, ''We looked like a couple to them?!!!!" More excitement in his words than question.

''I guess so.'' I said seconds before the door to the side of the limo flew open to reveal the rare wild Louis screaming ''GUYS I FOUND THEM!!!!!"

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************