A Little Overboard

(A/N)

Sorry for not updating in a while I have been think up situations for this book. And there was a lot and I kind of need time to decide what will happen. It needs to be perfect. So sorry again. Enjoy!!!

****************

(Aaron's POV)

The light in the room was dim. Probably due to the fact that the curtains to the window were pulled tight. That didn't stop the small stream of light that came piercing through the bright purple curtains, on to my face. When I opened my eyes the first thing I noticed was the pounding in my head. It felt like all my blood was stuck up in my head weighing it down against the pillow. I haven't felt this pain for awhile. I've had many encounters with this pain, but this wasn't the worst case.

I stood up and walked over to my suit case, digging around in the little side pocket for a bit. Ahh. There it is. I pulled out the little ibuprofen bottle. I sat there for a few seconds fiddling with the child proof cap until I finally popped it off. Only one pill was left. This should be conserved for a good reason. Well this one is as good as ever, I'm in dyer need of relief from this pounding. I slipped the little pill between my lips and swallow it down. Truth is I don't need water to take a pill. I know I should but without the water it makes it easier on me.

Looking over at the clock i notice it's only seven in the morning. Wow. I went to bed at twelve and got a mere seven hours of sleep. I got up and walked to the bathroom, to take a shower. Since Niall and Louis are here I'll just pick out my clothes now and put them on in the bathroom. It would be awkward if the walking in on me while I was getting changed.

I hopped in the shower and took a nice steamy shower. It took around ten minutes. When I got out I put my clothes on. My finally decision on an outfit was, of course, a green three quarters length sleeve plaid shirt, a pair of white skinny jeans and a some silver sparkly TOMS.

I'm not that into fashion like my mom. She is a designer. She isn't really a designer of anything in particular. To tell you the truth she is pretty much a perfectionist that gets paid to tell you how you should make something look. Right now I'm kind making her sound mean and rude. I just want to clear this up, my mom has NEVER in any, way shape or form, been mean to anyone. That is in front of me of course.

I stepped out of the bathroom only to feel the ripple of hunger course through my abdomen. "I need food!". I whisper yelled to myself. "Oh I could make pancakes, and bacon.....and eggs......and hash browns. I wonder if that's alright with the boys?". I said thinking aloud.

I picked up my phone and texted Liam.

.......

To: Liam

Hey I was wondering if you, Harry, and Zaynnie poo would like to come over for breakfast. It will be ready at about eight thirty so come over at about eight. :)

........

From: Liam

Sure. What about Niall and Louis?

.......

To: Liam

They're already here. I asked Niall if he could spend the night and Louis just came along. I hope it's okay they came over. Are you mad?

......

From: Liam

Why would I be mad at you love? So do you want us to drive out there?

.......

To: Liam

no I'll come pick you up, but it will have to be in about twenty minutes.