0.3

Once I got into the house, Amanda still wasn't home so I called her and it went straight to voicemail. 

Whatever, maybe she hit it off with some guy and had a bit too much fun last night wink wink and they're still sleeping.

I continued on with what was left of my day and went upstairs to my bathroom because I always feel dirty after parties.

After I was done in the shower I put on a black boyfriend half zip sweater from PINK and a pair of grey TNA leggings.

I was lounging around for a while but I got bored so I decided to go out and get a coffee from starbucks.

Neither Amanda or I had a car and I didn't want to call an uber because starbucks was just a few blocks away from our house.

As I was approaching starbucks I realized that it was busy, like really busy... this starbucks barely ever has more than 5 customers at once so whats going on?

I walked inside the store and it was full of 14-17 year old girls, um.. okay?

All I want is some good coffee.

I got a bit closer to the crowd to see what was in the middle of the crowd because I was lowkey curious. I was eventually close enough to see the middle and I saw a familiar head of hair.. It was Sammy and his two friends.

Are they famous? Why haven't I heard of them?

Slowly, I backed away from the crowd, ordered my coffee, and headed out the door.

"Wait!" I heard someone shout

I turned my head and to my surprise, not really, it was Sammy.

"Heyyy, I see you're famous?" I said unsurely 

"I don't consider myself famous, but if thats what you wanna call it then sure princess." he said with a smirk

"Princess? Isn't that what dads call their daughters?" 

"I can be your daddy if you want" He winked

"In your dreams boy" I said while patting his chest and starting to walk away

"What? No goodbye, princess?" Sammy ran up in front of me and stopped me

"Nope"

"Why not?" 

"I don't like goodbyes."

"Ohhhh, so by saying that you don't like goodbyes, you're that person that doesn't want to say goodbye because goodbyes are forever and you want to see that person again"

Fuck this boy sees right through me

"Maybe.."

"So I'll see you soon then?"

"Hm... I'll have to think about it..." I winked then walked away

--------------------------------------

sorry such a short update

i am such a horrible person i haven't updated this in like 3 months??

i took a break from wattpad bc i just needed to get my thoughts together  and i just started my junior year so I'm busy with homework and I'm just getting back into my school routine.

hopefully i will get a chapter done this weekend or something

you can stay updated  with me on twitter if u want (hazydamian)

xoxo, gillian