0.4 cherry lips

SONG; Cherry Lips - The Katherines

As I got closer to mine and Amanda's house, I realized there was a car in our driveway, we don't have cars.. so that must mean Amanda got a ride home.

I stepped in the house and saw Amanda sleeping on the couch, but that doesn't explain who's car is in the driveway.

Amanda seemed to be in a pretty deep sleep so I just carried on and went upstairs to my room.

I pulled out my laptop and went on twitter to find out more info about Sammy. Damn, nearly a million followers this boy is pretty popular..

Moments later I heard the bathroom door open so I thought it was Amanda, I thought wrong...

"Manda!!" I said excitedly as I opened my door

"Uh.." Said the boy awkwardly standing in the hallway

"You're not Amanda.."

"Clearly"

"So who are you..?" Not to interrogate, but a stranger in our house is kinda weird

"I'm Nate, and you must be the girl Sam keeps talking about."

"Uh, okay well I'm guessing you came back with Amanda."

"Yeah, and hey let me give you some advice.."

"Okay?"

"Sam is reckless, so be careful.. you seem like a good girl" He said while coming up to me an tapping me on the cheek then walking downstairs

"Reckless huh?" I mumbled to myself and walked back into my room

--NEXT DAY--

It was about 2pm, Nate left early this morning and Amanda was at work so I was home alone.

"What to do today..." I mumbled to myself as I got out of bed for the first time today

As I walked down the stairs I realized that our house was a mess.

Its not like Amanda and I are really messy people, we have just been busy the past week so we haven't had much time to do laundry or dishes or tidy the house.

I guess I'm cleaning today..

I connected my phone to the speakers that were connected all around the house and put my music on shuffle.

-- 2 hours later --

Cleaning the kitchen was the worst, and cleaning everything else was not as bad.

I was upstairs getting ready to shower when I heard Amanda's voice.

"I'm hoooooome" yelled Amanda

I wrapped a towel around myself carelessly because I don't care, we live together and we've seen each other naked before so we don't mind and ran downstairs.

"Mandaaaaaa!" I screeched excitedly although I saw her yesterday, we have been busy so we haven't been able to catch up on things

"Nate's having a party tonight wanna go??"

"Of course!"

"But before you get in the shower were gonna catch up so sit your naked ass down"

"Okay, so Amanda.... who's Nate?

"A guy i met at the party.. Hey, sorry for leaving you at the party I went to Nate's place, did you get home okay?"

"Yeah I met a guy named Sammy that night and when I woke up I bumped into him and he drove me home and then today when I went to starbucks he got bombarded by a bunch of girls and I guess he's famous or something"

"Sammy? Like Nate's friend?"

"Please don't warn me to stay away from him bc Nate already told me some bullshit about him being reckless and I don't wanna hear it again.. I know what I'm doing."

"Woah girl, all I was gonna say was nice catch, he's hot"

"Oh, okay well I KNOW RIGHT!!"

--

We kept catching up and even though it was only 2ish days of not seeing each other as much, we had a lot to talk about.

Before we knew it, it was 7 and Nate's party started at 9.

You know girls, they take forever to get ready so we finished talking and I finally got in the shower.

After I had a shower, I put on a really neutral eye makeup look with cherry red lips because I didn't want to go too over the top tonight, and for an outfit I wore a knitted bralette under a holey long sleeve shirt with a pair of dark blue jean shorts and beige booties. For my hair, I just straightened it, pretty simple.

By the time I was ready, Amanda was too so we called an uber and left to Nate's party.

-------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: YES i know none of this story is really accurate but thats why its called a fan FICTION right???? :-)))

anyways..... so much for an update on the weekend lmao sorry i had stuff to do and this week has been busy because i had a couple tests and lots of homework but thats my lame excuse for not updating

if u wanna stay updated w me than you can follow my twitter // hazydamian

thats it, i hope u like this update

xoxo, gillian