3.3 sunday morning

SONG; Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

-

"I didn't"

As soon as I said that I immediately regretted it and craved the feeling of his lips on mine, but I knew this was what I had to do to save myself.

Ever since meeting Sam I've changed.. I used to go to parties and fuck around with guys with absolutely no strings attached and I would never catch feelings but since the night I met Sam there was something about the way he approached me and the way he carried himself that made me keep wanting him more.

I quickly turned around and called myself an uber, wanting to get away from here immediately.

--

"You know what we need?" Amanda asked after I finished telling her what had just happened at Escondido Canyon

"What"

"Vacation.. Somewhere warm.. CANCUN!" She beamed

"Okay.. one, with what money? and two.. my boss would never allow me all of this vacation time" I said, being realistic

"One, with the money we earn from our jobs. And two.. just ask, you never know until you try"

"Okay I'll call, but I'm not gonna beg for the time off, I can't risk losing my job"

-

"I've noticed you've been kind of off lately, I think this time off will be good for you.. I'll see you back in a week" Said my boss over the phone

I gave Amanda a thumbs up and she booked the flight and resort in Cancun.

Thinking quickly, I called one of my good friends who absolutely loves dogs and asked her if she could take care of my dogs and she said yes very excitedly. It seems like I've had no time to play with my puppies lately, but hopefully when I get back things will be different.

Or flight was scheduled to take off tomorrow morning at 6:45 so we had the rest of the day to pack and get everything prepared for our week vacation.

-

Monday, 4:13am

Were on our way to the airport and as we get closer to being in Cancun and relaxing I keep getting more and more excited.

Its going to be so much more different than Bali because this time there will be no guys to worry about, and this vacation is purely for relaxation.

We soon got to LAX, went through security and found our gate with just enough time to get a coffee before taking off.

✈︎

After nearly five hours of flying, we arrived in Cancun and took a bus to our resort.

In no time, Amanda and I had our bathing suits on and were ready to go tan and relax on the beach.

-----------------------------------

this chapter is so short and ugly I'm sorry 

this is just a filler chapter & so many better things r coming along so b patient pls

???????