0.1 trouble

SONG; Memorecks - Trouble (feat. Jenna Pemkowski)

-

It was the fourth of July and Amanda and I were getting ready for a party.

I absolutely love going to parties, it gives me time to just let loose and have fun.

For my outfit, I was wearing a white tight fit crop top, and a black flared skater skirt. I finished off the outfit with a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti Eva Platform Ankle Booties.

For my makeup I did a typical smokey eye and paired it with matte nude lipstick.

"Manda are you ready yet?" I asked

"Yes!!" She said excitedly

"Wait!! We have to go take a mirror selfie before we leave, lets show those boys what they're missing!" I said while skipping to the bathroom

I stuck my tongue out and Amanda did a kissy face.

We both posted our photos to Instagram and then we were off to the party.

--at the party--

Amanda and I were at the party for only 15 minutes and we were already buzzed.

I grabbed Amanda's hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

We started dancing, and I felt a pair of eyes on me the whole time.

I didn't bother looking around for who was looking at me, if the person was interested in me enough they would come up to me.

I wanted to get another drink so I walked off the dance floor, swaying my hips with extra attitude because I still felt the persons eyes on me.

When I walked over to the drink table, somebody walked up and stood at the other side of the table and looked up at me.

"Nice dance moves..." He smirked

"Thanks.." I smiled while walking away

It was almost like I didn't know what to say, he was so dreamy looking.

I don't know what got into me.. Guys never make me nervous, there's just something different about this guy that makes him attractive.

I walked over to Amanda and she was still dancing her ass off so I just told her I was going out back.

As I walked through the house, I realized there was someone following me, and they weren't being subtle about it.

I got outside and there were a few people smoking, but thats about it.

It was a lot quieter outside and the muffled sound of music was kinda peaceful.

I sat down on a lawn chair and somebody sat beside me.

"Are you following me?!" I said, getting agitated

"Straightforward... I like it." The guy said

"That's what I'm told.." I chuckled while shrugging

"I'm Sammy." He said

"Hi Sammy." I replied flatly

"And your name is...?" He questioned

"Ava."

"Cute name" He said, attempting to flirt

"Thanks" I said while getting up and heading inside because I was getting cold

Before I could get away, Sammy grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"Wait.." I felt his hot breath on my face.

"What..? It's cold out here.." I said with annoyance in my voice

"There's something about you thats different than all the other girls... You're hiding something, and I don't know what it is but I'm going to find out eventually.." He said while looking down at me

"Good luck.." I said while trying to release his hand from mine

"I can't quite put my finger on what it is that makes you different.. you're trouble, but theres something else to you that you're hiding from everyone." Sammy said while looking from my lips to my eyes.

"Okay, I don't know how much you've had to drink but if you're trying to get me to hook up with you, it's not working. You're freaking me out." I said while heading back to the house

When I got in the house, I realized that Sammy slipped a piece of paper in my hand with his number on it.

Sammy and I just met and he's already figuring me out.

There's something different about Sammy, and I don't know how to explain it, but I'm attracted to him in a way that I have never felt for anyone else.

I was tired of feeling this butterfly feeling so I grabbed another drink and kept drinking throughout the night so that tomorrow I wouldn't remember what happened tonight.

-----------------------------------------

ok first actual chapter is up.....

xoxo, gillian