Costa

I'm thinking of vlogging today, I have university at ten o'clock till two but I can vlog before and after classes. I have seen a few YouTubers doing daily vlogs and it seems like a good idea, hopefully my viewers, subscribers and Harry will like them as much as they like my other videos. I should probably leave my flat soon, first class starts in ten minutes and I am about thirteen minutes away. I pick up my camera on the way and switch it on and I start filming.

"Hi everyone I have decided to do daily vlogs every now and then, also I am running a bit late for my class but I want to take you guys along with me. Hopefully it won't be too boring but I have to run now literly, I don't want to be late, hope you are all doing ok!..."and I switch my camera off and dug it in my bag and I start to run a bit faster, I have about five minutes till class starts.

Four hours later

"Just finished my classes for today, we are learning a new dance routine and I can't wait to show it to you guys! Later on I have rehearsals for my solo bit in the performance for the end of the year show, which is getting closer and closer by the minute. I am thinking of going to Costa and picking up some hot chocolate and then head back home to edit another video that I did the other week." I have now reached Costa and I am inside waiting to be served, it's really busy in here. I wonder why there is so many young teenage girls here and why it's so loud. It's normally quite quiet here around this time, "Hi how can I help you?" the girl behind the till says, "can I get a small hot chocolate to take away please!" I reply and she nods and I pay for my drink and wait.

"Where can I find the line to meet him, I mean Harry Styles?" I hear someone behind me saying, I completely ignore her not knowing that she was speaking to me, she then tapped my shoulder and I turned around and faced her. "Oh sorry, what did you say?" I ask her and she repeats herself.

"Oh uh he's here?" I ask her and she nods her head, "Yeah but I don't know where!" She says and I smile and I take my camera out of my bag, "is it ok if I film you, oh I'll help you find him too?" I tell the girl and she smiles and nods, "wait your Lily aren't you?"

I turn my camera on and I see my self in the lenses flip, "my name is Jodie by the way!" And I turn the camera to face the young girl.

"I am in Costa and I met Jodie, she is a viewer and it turns out that Harry Styles is actually here with us. He is doing a 'Meet and Greet', and we are trying to find him. I guess we will just have to follow the screaming voices...." I say and Jodie nods her head and we leave the line and head towards the groups of girls. "It's so hectic in here, I have never seen Costa so busy.." I start to stay and then I catch a glimpse of him at the front of the room. I turn my camera to face him and record again.

"So there he is everyone, Harry Styles and I will report back later." I say and put my camera back inside my bag. Jodie and I make our way through the shop and try to get in line with everyone else, "Lily do you think we will meet him?" She asks me. "Yeah I'm sure we will why?" I ask her and a group of girls infront of us in the line turn around and look at us.

"OH MY GOD ITS LILY FROM LILYISONLINE!!!" I hear them all scream, kind of making me jump a bit and scared I have never had anyone scream because they saw me. "Hi guys" I say to them all and I look in front of me to see that most of the people in the line have moved aside, making it clear for me to see him standing there looking at me.

Harry's PoV-

One day ago...

Tomorrow I have a busy day ahead, I am holding a 'Meet and Greet' inside of Costa. If you don't know what Costa is, it's basically a caffè. The boys and I have just finished one of our concerts in America and we are flying back home to London for a few days and then we will have to hop back into the plane again and head off to our next destination. I love travelling and singing for our lovely fans, the only thing is when we visit all these places we don't actually get much time to explore and see them. I am not complaining though, this life style is very good to me and my boys.

Lily uploaded a new video a few minutes ago, I noticed a few fans were tweeting that she mentioned me in that video. I look for my YouTube app and click on it, to type her name in the search bar. She called her video 'There is Only One Direction this Q&A Can go!.'

"Harry your not on YouTube again are you?" Liam asks me as he stands up in front of me with a packet of crisps in his hand, "yeah why?" I ask him and stand back up and look at him eating his crips.

"He's watching Lily!" Louis adds in and Liam looks over at him and shakes his head. "Harry you don't even know her mate, not to sound harsh or anything but she is behind a screen." Liam says and it's true she is behind a screen but behind that screen is her. I would love to meet her I am kind of her fan, I don't even know if I have ever been a fan of a YouTuber before. I don't think I have but there is a first time for everything, moments after going deep into my thoughts I realise I still haven't replied to Liam.

"Ok I'm going to bed" I say and throw my hands up making my phone hit the floor. Liam bends down and picks my phone and then hands it over to me, "H don't . You know I didn't meant anything by it mate" he says and he hands it over to me.

"Okay but I'm tired, good night boys" I say to Liam and Louis. Niall is already in bed, he was knackered after tonight's show.

Present day

I have just arrived to Costa and outside is looking pretty busy, every time I look outside the line seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I hope I will be able to meet everyone who is in the line, I hate not being able to see everyone and thank them because without our fans the boys and me wouldn't be able to do what we do. They are the reason we are able to do what we do and we do it for them as a thank you. I am in the back room and the room where the 'Meet and Greet' is taking place is now filled up and I am about to head inside and take my seat behind the table.

I'm doing this by myself today because I am helping a children charity and every fan who has donated anything to that charity, automatically got tickets to meet me in person by myself without the boys. It turned out to be a huge success and I am so happy that I could help and this way I can also meet some fans.

I step out into the room and everyone starts screaming, I take my seat behind the table and I wait for people to come over to me. I quickly hear people saying her name, they are pretty loud. "Lily from LilyIsOnline is here, she is here to see Harry!!!", "I can't see her maybe she is with him!!!", "oh my it's her she is here!!."

I stand up from my chair and look into the crowd, as I move out of my chair I can see that the fans are spreading out leaving a clear path through the line which reveals Lily. She is looking at me and I at her.

Let me know what you think and if you like it please vote!