Forgive but not Forget

Harry's PoV-

"Do you think, she will forgive you?" The interviewer asked me, making me choke a little on the water I was just drinking and I quickly place the cup back down on the table in front of me before answering, this way I have a little time to think about what to say. "Harry?" She asks again, and I excuse myself saying that I was trying to swallow my water and I continue on saying... "I think this is between me and Lily, I have spoken to her as she has with me. She knows that I haven't cheated on her and I never will, it was blown out of proportion and I don't blame her at all. This world is confusing and manipulative, the real world doesn't try to change one story to another. I hope she will forgive me for whatever it is I done to hurt her. I just want to make it clear that I never cheated on her, I am not that kind of person and those who know me, will believe me." I say.

"Are you saying that she doesn't know you?" The interviewers asks, making my blood boil. I turn my face around to look at Liam and he stands up for me. "That isn't what he is saying, but you are showing that this industry really does take something and turn it to something else." He says and the interviewers gulps.

"I think we are finished now." Zayn informs her and she nods and places her question cards back on her lap, "thank you very much for coming here and answering our questions. Good luck and all the best." She says, eyeing me up once again. We all stand up and leave the stage, the recording stage and make our way into our changing rooms to pick up our belongings and leave.

I walk into my changing room and I bend down to pick up my backpack which was laying on the floor, next to the counter where I left my phone on the counter when I was getting my hair done before the show started. "Ugh." I say as I get back up and slide my phone into my pocket, my back is pretty sore, I must be getting old. I see Zayn and Liam walking a little bit ahead of me so I jog up to them so I can thank them for standing up to me and having my back. "No problem, what are brothers for." Zayn replies and Liam pats me on the back before we get inside the car, where Niall and Louis are already sitting.

I'm the last boy left in the car, the other lads went back inside the hotel but I need to go see her. I miss her. "Trevor can you take me to Lily's please." I ask and he does so. For the whole journey to her house, I have stared at my phone after sending her message, to let her know that I am coming over but she didn't reply. "We are here!" Trevor says and I put my phone away and look out the window, I can see her sitting on the front steps of her house. I get out of the car and practically run over to her and she stands to give me a hug.

"Hey." She sweetly and innocently says as we break away from our hug and sit on the steps, looking at one another. "Hey, I've missed you!" I say and she smiles, it feels like it has been ages since I last saw her smile and it made me feel happy that I made her smile, not cry. "Me too." She tells me, making me feel happier about making the decision of coming here to see her, although I told her that I would give her space. "So the whole space thing isn't working out for you, is it?" She asks me and I shake my head. "Me neither." She admits, making me smile too. "Harry?" She then says and I raise my eyebrows and look at her in confusion. "Yes?" I reply, a little scared of what she might say next.

"I forgive you..." She says, "but?" I ask.

"I won't forget."

Please vote and comment guys x