Stag do

Im currently sat on the sand, me and the boys arrived in Malta a couple of hours ago and I received a message from Lily a couple of minutes ago and decided to phone her. Hence the reason I am alone, the boys are in the water.

*phone conversation*

H- Hi babe
L-  I miss you
H- I miss you too, how is it going so far?
L- good to get some sun before the wedding, you?
H- yeah hot. The boys are in the water
L- the girls are getting drinks and thought it was perfect time to text.
H- I love you, text me tonight L.
L- love you too H.

I put my phone back inside my backpack and head to the water to hang out with the boys. I have security with me so all our belongings will be safe. My manager wanted me to be accompanied just incase. I thought it was ridiculous because I'm on my stag do and Lily doesn't have any even thought I wish she did.

I finally reach the boys, i came with Niall and Jake. The other boys weren't able to come due to their busy schedules.

"What's the plan for tonight?" James asks me when I join him and Niall.

"Weren't you suppose to plan tonight?" I ask and Niall laughs.

"Poor Jake." Niall teases and Jake splashed him and we continue to enjoy ourselves in the water.

...

It is now nigh time, all we have done is sunbathe and swim which was the whole point of coming here for my stag. I didn't really want to have like a bar crawl or anything along those lines. Don't get me wrong, will definitely be heading to a bar tonight for a while. Then tomorrow we will go back to chilling by the water. We are inside our villa, to my surprise I am already dressed for going out and waiting on Niall and Jake who are still getting ready. I head to Jakes room to see if he is ready. Once I reach his door I can hear him talking, so I knock on the door and go inside to see Ana on FaceTime.

"Lily is here also." He tells me as I approach him.

"Hi girls." I wave to the phone.

"Surprised you boys are still inside. It's nine o'clock." Ana says and Jake looks at me.

"Waiting on Niall." We both say at the same time.

"Oi im ready." Niall says as he enters the room.

...

We are finally out, it's an hour later and we are having some beers. I can't help but think of the wedding it's not far now and I can't wait to see Lily again.

"You missing L yet?" Niall asks as I take a sip of my drink.

"Yeah. It's only been a day as well." I reply.

"I miss Hailee as well." Niall mentions.

"Yeah, I miss Ana. It's normal dude especially as your marrying her." Jake says.

The rest of the night is full of drinking, dancing and spending time with the guys which I don't get to do often. My schedule is so busy as is theirs which I suppose is part of being an adult.

I am now inside my bed at the villa and just texted my future wife goodnight.

Please vote and comment lovelies x