Lily is back Online

"Hi guys I have decided to come back on to YouTube, it made me who I am today and it's a part of me and you guys who watch mean the world to me! I just wanted to introduce this video as it is very important to me. I am going to be performing one of Harry's songs for you all, it was requested and myself and my team have been working to make it happen. So here it is, I have added my own little twist to it and I hope you enjoy it! Love you all so much!" I finish talking and then I click the red button on my camera to stop recording. I still have a few minutes until I go out on stage and start singing. My family and Harry's family all flew here to watch me which makes me feel so supported.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Harry asks as he enters my dressing room. I am pretty sure he can already tell from my face.

"I'm a little scared but hopefully I'll be able to see you in the front row and I'll just pretend it's just you there." Knowing he is here to watch and support me, makes it all easier for me. Especially in these past few weeks when we have had some bumps on the road but I am glad that he is stepping up again. He moves closer and hugs me and whispers.

"You will be amazing, you are an angel and everyone else will believe it too not just me. I love you, Lily."

Harry's POV -

I take my seat in the front row next to Ana who also flew over for this. "Are you going to film this?" She asks me and I completely forgetting about it, take Lily's camera out of my jean pocket and hold it before pressing record.

"Yeah, do you want to be in it?" I ask her and she nods, so I press record.

"Hey it's Harry and Ana." We both wave to the camera. "Lily will be coming out on to the stage very soon and I will be recording her so she can upload it for you guy." I then turn the camera off and wait for her to come out so I can start recording again.

I look around and it seems to be such a good turn out, I can't believe this many people are here. "Harry, your sister will be here tomorrow and she would like to stay with you and Lily until her apartment is ready." My mum says and I nod. "That's fine, can't wait for Gem to stay with us."

Shortly after talking to my mum for a few minutes the lights go off and then one spotlight turns on and underneath it, is Lily standing holding the microphone on its stand. Ana nudges me gently and I quickly turn the camera back on and film her.

Please vote and comment x