Christmas

"Rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to open their presents first?" Harry suggests and I nod. "1,2,3... Rock Paper Scissors." I say and do the rock and he does paper.

"Your first." I tell him and he smiles as he starts opening all his presents. I hope he likes them all, I took me ages to get these wrapped and I am not the best wrapper alive. "I love them! Thank you." He says leaning towards me for a hug. It's now my turn to open my gifts. After a few minutes of unwrapping, I thank Harry and the per usual: that everyone does on Christmas morning. It feels a little strange to not be back in London with our families and all of us spending this time of year together but I love it when it's just us two.

"Elf?" Harry asks, as we snug into each other on the sofa, with a blanket over us both. I stretch my legs on top of his, and he wraps his arm around me. "Yes!!" I say and we put it on.

....

I turn my camera on and take a seat. "Hi everyone it has been a while since I sat down and talked to you guys on YouTube but I have some important news and I just felt that I had to share it with all of you's who have stuck by my side, even when I stopped making videos." I start to say and then Harry sits down next to me, smiling as the next part is said. "A couple of days ago, it was my birthday and this beautiful human being next to home, asked me to marry him and I said yes!" I finish saying and then zoom my lense on my ring.

It means so much if you vote and comment x