Live

Our video on my channel seems to have made our fans excited about the wedding. I've had so many lovely messages and I can't thank everyone enough. It's been a busy couple of days and tonight Harry and I have an interview. I haven't had one in a while actually, quite excited to be back on ITV. We will probably be asked a lot of questions about our wedding which is just around the corner, it is scary how close it is. I remember when we first started planning, almost a year ago. We wanted to have everything done in half a year but so much has been in our plates thats made it impossible.

All, Harry and I did today was lounge about the house resting for tonight, we are currently in the car on the way to the studio where we will get our hair and makeup done. Harry doesn't really get makeup, he gets powder for the camera and well I get a full face, I normally go earlier than him because I take a while to get ready but tonight we decided to just go at the same time and that he would just wait for me.

"How you feeling about tonight, L?"

"I'm feeling good, excited to share our news with everyone." I tell him, meaning details on our wedding.

"News?" he surprisingly asks me.

"I mean our wedding." I say and he relaxes while placing his hand on top of mine.

The rest of the journey we just talk about possible questions and how we would answer them, our management has told us what to not answer and how to avoid certain questions. Whoever is interviewing us will have already been told what to not ask but sometimes they still do, to see if they can catch us out on something. It's actually quite sneaky and rude. Anyway, I look out the window to see that we have arrived after, having a rant to myself. Once out the car, we make our way inside the studio and meet Natalie who will be interviewing us tonight.

"Hi I am Natalie, nice to meet both of you."

"Hi, we are excited for tonight." Harry tells her, after shaking hands with her.

After meeting her, we make our way into our changing rooms which are next to each other and connected. We both go inside and open our connecting door so we can still see each other while we are getting ready. My makeup artist, Leah is here and so is my hairdresser, Marcus.

"What kind of makeup look would you like tonight?" Leah asks me as she spins me around to face her.

"How about a classical look with red lips?" I suggest and she smiles as she spins my chair around again so I am looking into the mirror and she moves in front of me and starts to work her magic on my face.

"Slightly curly hair?" Marcus asks from behind and I nod.

...

"How you getting on?" I hear Harry ask, I look at him in the mirror before answering to see that he is ready.

"Almost done." Marcus replies as he finishes spraying my hair.

"What do you think?" I ask everyone in my changing room and they all smile: Leah and Marcus bring their hands to cup their faces as they feel proud of their work.

"You look beautiful." Harry says and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Be careful with the makeup." Leah says quickly and then laughs after seeing, Harry kissing me again.

I get up from the chair and go over to Leah and Marcus and I give them a quick hug before heading to stage, "Thank you." I tell them before heading out with Harry and closing the door behind us. Leah and Marcus will probably be watching us on the telly in my changing room.

Harry takes my hand as we are called into the stage, the crowd are pretty loud tonight - we walk over to our seats and sit down in front of Natalie.

"Hi Harry and Lily, how are yous tonight?" she asks.

"We are both happy to be here with everyone again, its been a while." Harry replies and I nod in agreement.

"I'm going to jump straight to the questions as I know everyone wants to know the answers." Natalie mentions and I laugh a little.

"Go ahead." I say to her and she smiles before looking down at her cards.

She asks us a few questions regarding our careers, she even asked if we would do anything together in terms of music: we said that we have given it some thought so the answer is not no. She continued to ask a few more questions until she reached her final one, probably the one that our fans have been waiting to hear.

"The last question I have for you two is: What is in store for your wedding and can we know the date?"

Harry and I look at each other before answering her question and we smile.

"We decided not do anything extravagant, we wanted our day to be about us and for it to be special just like any wedding should be. Ive made a video on my channel with Harry answering some questions regarding our wedding and we have said that some of it will be made public for our fans to share our special day with us but not all of it as at the end of the day it is for me and Harry."

"Yes of course, I am sure everyone will understand. It is a very special day for you both and should be kept intimate and private but I am sure everyone will be happy that you are both happy to share some of it with everyone." Natalie says.

"In terms of dates, are we allowed to know?" she adds in.

"We can't say the specific date but we can say, that it is around the corner." Harry replies.

"Not long at all." I add.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys x