Meet the Sparks

We are now back home, we landed a few minutes ago and are waiting for the security to arrive. The amount of fans standing outside in the rain waiting for Harry to come out of the plane is crazy but also so sweet, these girls must be freezing. I know I would be, they are completely loyal that's for sure, it's nice to see these big crowds sometimes because it just shows how much appreciation Harry gets for who he is!

"Earth to Lily???" Harry repeats himself, I was obviously day dreaming again or something. "Sorry what did you say?" I ask him and he snorts which is actually really cute, "HARRY you just snorted!" I squeal and he laughs as do I.

Two hours later... Now at my mums house

You are all probably wondering what Harry was asking me when I was daydreaming but I don't know either, he didn't say it again. "So how did you two meet again?" My mum asks both of us, who are sitting down by the dinning table in our dining-room alongside my mum and brother. "My friends keep asking about you two?" Jason says as well, before I get the chance to reply Harry taps my lap and answers for both of us, "I was a fan of Lily's videos and we met at costa when I was doing a meet and great... This was a couple of weeks ago and Jason just tell your friends that: we are close friends" he says and I nod and smile. "That is lovely, I do remember you saying something about Costa Lily!" My mum says to me, "yeah mum, any more questions?" I say and she looks at me and shakes her head slightly.

Harry's pov-

One hour earlier...

We have just arrived back to England and we are at Lily's mums house, we are currently outside waiting for Isabelle to answer the door because Lil forgot her key. "Hello darling.." She says once she opens the door and places a soft kiss on Lily's left cheek and then turns towards my way and says, "Nice to meet you Harry!"

So far everything is going okay, I am a little nervous but not as bad as I would have though but then again me and Lily are just friends, it's not like we are dating. Although I am going to take her out on a date soon, we are still just close. I have butterflies but that's also normal, right?

"Hi I'm Jason!" He says, Jason is Lily's little brother and he seems nice, he also does YouTube but it's a small gaming channel for him and his friends only.
"Harry I hope you like pizza, I'm not the best cook!" Lily's mother says, she seems to be nice, I can see where Lily gets it from and the beauty too.

"I love pizza, thank you Isabelle!" I reply and she smiles and heads back inside the kitchen I presume. Lily, me and Jason are sitting on the sofa watching 'take me out' and the aim of this game is a guy comes down a lift and girls either keep their lights on for them which means they like them or turn their lights off which means they don't like the guy. A little harsh in my opinion but then again I wouldn't really know, I've only dated one girl and that was back in high school!

"Harry are you okay, you haven't said much?" Lily asks me, it's true I haven't really spoken since we arrived. I've been too busy talking to myself in my head but I am nervous so I guess that is my excuse but it's not good enough to share. "Yeah I'm fine, just tired." I decide to say, it's the easier answer to give at this moment in time.

"So Jason, what year in school are you?" I ask him and he turns to face me and takes a few seconds before replying, "I'm in Year 10" he replies. "Do you enjoy it?" I ask him as well and he nods his head, "yeah especially because of this one girl!" Jason says and then stops talking after remembering that his big sister is in the same room and it wasn't hard to forget, especially after the sound she made when Jason said he liked a girl.

So far I have learned that Jason likes this girl called 'Quinn' and she is in the same year as him but she loves 'Niall'. After I asked him about this 'Niall' I was told that I know him, because Quinn is in love with my best friend 'Niall' from One Direction. "Hmm... Well just tell her that you know Harry and you have met Niall." I tell him and he nods his head, "I will but some of that is a lie!" He says.

"Well not if you get a picture with Niall" I say and Lily gently slaps me on my shoulder and whispers, "Harry what are you doing?" And I whisper back, "nothing just trust me."

"Well I'm sure I can sort something out Jason and then she will have to go out with you, isn't that right?" I say to him and he nods his head and jumps from the end of the sofa to where I am sitting and he gives me a quick hug, "don't tell anyone I gave you a hug or else!" Jason claims.

It means a lot if you vote and comment x