Harrys Birthday

Me and Ana had such a nice day last week when we went wedding shopping. I have found a few that I like and want my mum to see but I still haven't found the 'one' yet.

Today is Harry's birthday, he is still in bed and I am currently in the kitchen making his breakfast. I am waiting for his toasts to pop up, I am just scrolling down Twitter seeing all the 'happybirthdayharry' tweets which make me feel happy that he is loved by so many around the world, and not just me and his family. I decide that I should probably tweet him too, so he can see it when he wakes up, I make a new tweet and add a few collages which are full of pictures of the both of us. I then go on snapchat and take a picture of Harry's breakfast and then a quick video. "How luck is he today, this is his birthday breakfast" I say and post on snapchat before taking the tray full of food upstairs and into our room.

I place the tray on his bedside table and I sit next to him on the bed, I can't believe he is actually still sleeping. It's nine in the morning, he would have been up by now usually, but it is his birthday after all. I gently nudge to wake him up and he opens his eyes, one at at time. "Morning!" I whisper and he smiles as he rubs his eyes.

"Morning!" He replies and wraps his arms around me which makes me fall on to his chest with my legs dangling off the bed.

"Happy Birthday Harry!" I say and he places a kiss on my head before letting go of me and I pick up the tray with his breakfast and place it on top of his legs.

I continue on sitting on the edge of the bed. "Thank you!" He says as he takes a bite of his toast and gives me the other one on his plate and we start talking about our plans for today.

We are going out tonight with his friends, clubbing. Jake and Ana will be attending so it will be a great night and I can get the juicy gossip about their date. I hope things work out for them, they look adorable together and they just fit. Me and Harry would love to go on a double date with them at some point, maybe once they decide to actually date.

....

It is now seven o'clock at night, Harry and I spent the rest of the morning on Skype to our families and talked for a few hours. We then went out for lunch and around Central Park because it was such a nice day out, took some photos and visited some shops. I got Harry a new ring for his ring finger as part of his birthday present, it also marks the fact he is engaged: I love seeing him wear rings, I can't wait to see his wedding ring on him.

We are now at home with Ana and Jake, just waiting for our driver to arrive to take us to 'Bijoux' which is a very popular night club in New York.

"Happy Birthday man!" Jake says as he pats Harry on the back and Harry thanks him again.

"Ladies, you look beautiful tonight." Jake then says, he is going in for the compliments tonight. I look over at Harry and scrunch up my nose.

"As always." Harry adds.

The boys are wearing black skinny jeans and black tops and us girls are wearing dresses, mine is black with patterns and Ana's is plain blue.

....

"Wow it's wild in here!" I hear Ana scream over to me, we are sitting at the booths which are placed all around the club. The dance floor is heaven, so many people are dancing or at least trying too: there is hardly any space to actually move. Jake gets up and extends his hand out to Ana and she gets up without his help and then takes a hold of his hand and they disappear into the dance floor.

"Do you want to dance too?" Harry asks me as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Yeah if you want!!"

"Come on then!" He says and gets out of the booth and he extends his hand out to help me get out of these extremely small booth seats. We can't see Ana or Jake so we find our own spot on the dance floor. Despacito is currently playing, its one of my favourite songs but I think it's over played now.

"Are you having fun?" I ask Harry as we get closer and closer, now touching chests as people keep pushing : so they can get inside the dance floor. He nods and holds my hips in place and we follow each other's movement and the beat.

Please vote and comment means so much to me x