Rehearsal

It has been a week since our interview with STV, it is now a week till our wedding day and I am so   excited to marry Harry but also a bit nervous but that is normal. Today we have our wedding rehearsal where our bridesmaid, best men and family rehearse how the wedding will go, this is normally done a few days before the wedding but Harry and I have busy schedules leading up to our hen do and stag do so today is the only day we are both available and our family too. We still have a few hours until we need to get ready to go out, I have been editing video content all morning while Harry was at a meeting but he is back home now so I have stopped editing and we are currently downstairs on the sofa watching 'Famous in Love', we are now on season 2 and we love it, I love the plot so much and cannot wait for the next episode next week.

Now that we have finished this episode, I should probably change from my pjs and into something nicer and harry should probably get ready also. We both make our way upstairs and into our bedrooms so we can start getting ready for tonight. I've picked out a black silk fitted dress with a v neck and thinking of putting my hair up so it's out of my face, however, on the day I'll have my hair down probably.

I look over to see Harry setting out a suit on the bed for him to wear and I can already imagine what he is going to look like.

...

We are now at our rehearsal, we have already rehearsed the wedding ceremony and now it's time for the reception. Only the people who are the head table are here with us tonight. As everyone else is our guest. The tempting to take my camera out and start filming is very high but I promised Harry and myself that this was just for us. Of course a couple of photos are fine and won't do any harm as they are memories.

Hearing parts of everyone's speech is so lovely and now I can't wait to hear the full versions of them but that won't be till the wedding. It's now Harry's turn to give his speech and I sit and watch him.

"Unfortunately I won't be giving my speech today as I want all of it to be remained as a surprise. However, what I will say is. I couldn't be happier with how everything changed in my life and I now have the love of my life with me through all these amazing changes."

Please vote and comment x