Back

So happy that I finally found a dress but a little sad that Harry and I are back home in New York. I know that I will for sure miss my family and Harry's too! It's strange to be with them one minute and then not, I suppose that's life - especially when my job is here in America. But now that I am back it's time to get back to work. On the plane home I got a message from my agent telling me I have a show tonight, it's currently lunch time and I need to learn the dance for tonight which is a bit of a squeeze! Harry and I literally got home an hour ago and I am so tired, Harry is in bed sleeping but for me there is no time to rest. I need to get changed and head to the studio and learn the dance, I will be there around 2 o'clock after I have something to eat and the show starts at 5pm. I couldn't say no, It's for Miley and she is one of my friends. I was a bit surprised that she didn't text me to let me know earlier or even mention it but she probably has other stuff happening which means she is busy which I understand. Our lives aren't easy by any means. Harry is lucky that he gets today to recover from the journey and I wish I was with him.

I quickly go to our bedroom and I see him on his phone, laying on the bed. "Hey, I'm going to head out now!" I tell him as I give him a quick kiss.

"Good luck, text me later. Love you." Harry replies.

"Love you!" I say as I get up from the bed and leave our room and soon enough I am closing our front door and getting inside the car.

4 hours later...

I have been at the studio for a few hours now and I am knackered, this dance routine isn't easy and I would normally need a couple of days to master all the moves but I only have half an hour left before we have to start getting ready to go out on stage.

"How you doing?" Miley asks as she comes inside the studio and sits on the floor stretching. I join her before answering. "I'll be okay, just need another energy drink to keep me going." I tell her and I can see her sympathy smile plastered on her face.

"I don't think you should be dancing tonight Lil, you are too tired which is understandable! I completely forgot to phone you the other day."

"I'll be okay! I've got most of the moves and the rest I'll get on the stage. Don't worry about me." I try to tell her to calm her down but I don't think it is working, I mean I am trying to tell it to myself as well. I'll only be on stage for an hour anyway so it won't be long like the other routines.

"Time for costumes girls." Louisa shouts, she is our stylist for tonight. We all get up and follow her to the clothes rail and the makeup stations.

"This is for you Lily." She says as she hands me a black outfit. "Cool. Love it." I say and go to the changing rooms.

20mins later...

We go on in about two minutes, my hair and makeup didn't take too long - my hair was already curly. Miley is all ready to go and perform. The crowd is so loud we can hear them here in the back.

My head is pounding and my eyes feel so heavy but I have to ignore this for the mean time and give a performance of a life time. "Good luck!" Miley says and gives me a hug before I go on.

"I'm only for an hour, good luck with your 3 hour show M!" I tell her and wave as I head towards the stage with the other girls as the lights go off on the stage and the music starts playing.

Remember to vote and comment x