Video

It has been one week since Harry and I last spoke, I forgave him but I also told him that I won't forget what he did to me and he accepted it but it made me realise that everything was true and although he told me it wasn't he agreed that I won't forgive him and why would he, if it wasn't true?

I miss him and maybe he misses me too, I think he misses me but I could be wrong. He has texted and called me what feels like a thousands times but I haven't been able to get myself to reply or answer him without wanting him next to me, I need time and I know we decided to forget about the whole giving each other 'space' but I don't know if I can. I miss him.

I miss my YouTube, I miss making videos and editing them but I can't do it anymore, it reminds me too much of him. A constant reminder that I met him because of YouTube and without it, my heart would have never broke.

Harry's PoV-

It's been a while since we last talked and I don't know what else to do, I checked her Twitter account last night and she tweeted a few things that made me think about myself. I'm not angry at her but I'm angry at myself, I let her go. I didn't really fight much, I basically told her that everything she has heard and saw was true but it isn't, that was my way to try and move on from it all. It wasn't the best plan but it was all I could think about then, but this morning I got a new idea.

I'm going to film a video for her and upload it on to YouTube.

Please vote and comment it means a lot to me x
A/N - sorry this chapter is so short but I will upload soon again and it will be a long one! Xo