Further Planning

When we woke up this morning we were still rather tired but we are getting more used to jet lag, the more we travel around. We are feeling a little refreshed now that we have had breakfast and are now ready to get on with the day. First we are going to see my mum and brother, we stayed over the night but barely spoke to them when we arrived last night. We had breakfast with them this morning but it was cut short as my brother wasn't here and mum had to go pick him up from his friends. He is back now and it has only been around twenty minutes, so we are going to go downstairs and actually spend some time with them before heading off to Harrys mums house.

"What time do you want to go to your mums?" I ask him as he is closing his suitcase, he looks up at me once he is finished and answers.

"Maybe around lunchtime? So we can pick something up for lunch!"

"Yeah sounds good, should get pizza!"

"Perfect." he says and smiles which just makes me smile as well.

I start heading towards the door as my mum shouts for us, and Harry and I join them in the living room. "JASON!" I scream which makes him jump off of the sofa. "HEY" he replies and I take a seat next to him, while Harry sits next to my mum on the other sofa.

...

Once we started catching up with one another time flew past and it was half eleven, I didn't want it to end but I knew that it was now time to go and visit Harrys family. We will be coming back here tonight anyway and Harrys mum will be joining us here later on as Jake, Ana and Jakes mum are coming over for some planning.

"Love you!" I say to my mum as I hug her at the door before we leave and get inside the car and drive away. Its not a long drive from mine to his, it is about twenty-five minutes if that.

...

We have arrived, we went to dominos to pick up some pizzas to bring with us for lunch. We have had our lunch and talked about our wedding for a good few hours and other things. It is so nice to spend time with our families, especially after being away from them for so long. "You guys should just move back home!" Gemma said.

Harry and I have talked about this before, many times actually. The only thing is my job is in New York and Harry has found himself there as well. It is our home and we do sometimes miss London but then again, we are not 100% sure if we want to change our lives again. "Maybe one day!" I reply and Harry backs me up. "Our lives is in New York." I look over at Harrys mum and she looks a little upset at our feedback about moving back home. My mum has also brought up this a few times but my answer is still the same. "I just want you two to be happy, wherever you are!" Harrys mum says which makes us smiles. We are very lucky to have such a supportive family.

"Ive got to go to work now and yous should get going if you are meeting Jake and that at three." Gemma mentions and gets up to give us all a kiss and hug before heading out to work.

"Bye!" we all scream as she leaves and closes the door on her way out.

I look over at Harry and he must know what I was about to say because he says it. "We should head as well, mum are you ready or do you need a few minutes?"

"I just need to go get some things ready but I won't be long, I will be a couple of minutes. I will just meet yous in the car."

Anne leaves the living room and heads upstairs leaving us alone. We both get up and head to the car and wait for a couple of minutes. "Ready to do some more planning?" Harry asks me as he links hands with me in the car. I just nod my head and look at him.

"I love it, it is amazing that we can plan this together with our family and friends." I say and he agrees. In the corner mirror of the car I can see Anne walking out the house and coming towards the car and she opens the back door and climbs in.

"Sorry I hope I didn't take too long!" She says and we both shake our head and Harry starts the car and takes us back to my mums house.

Please vote and comment x