Graduation

"Good morning everyone it has been a while since I have picked up my camera and filmed. Today is my graduation day, I have my family and Harry attending and I am so excited to finally be finishing college but I'm going to miss dancing almost everyday and learning new things. I'm going to give you guys a quick sneak peak of my gown for the ceremony later on, here it is..." I say to the camera which is showing my burgundy gown which is laying on top of my bed. I then shut off my camera, at least for now and I take my phone and call him.

*Conversation*

Happy graduation day L!

Thank you Harry, what time will you be over?

What about now?

Yeah that's fine, see you soon then.

Can you come open the front door please .

*end of conversation*

That was quick I think to myself and as I launch down the stairs as quickly as I can, and I open the front door to let him inside. As soon as Harry is inside I hug him, like I haven't seen him in forever but I saw him last night. "Hey you!" Harry says as he spins me around and then places me back on the ground, "Hi, I just need to get my stuff from upstairs, my mum and Jason are already there." I say, and rush back upstairs to get my hat, gown and camera.

I switch my camera back on, and start talking to my vlog, "so as usual I am running a little late and Harry is downstairs waiting for me so we can go to my graduation which starts in about fifteen minutes..." I start to say as I make my way down the stairs, making sure I'm not going to fall over because I missed a step or something. I see Harry by the door looking at his watch, so I point my camera at him. "Harry has got to be the best, always checking the time.." I say and he looks up from his watch and laughs and then opens my front door and I continue on filming.

"I will speak to you's after my graduation but Harry will film some of it." I say and then shut it off as we get inside the car, me and Harry sit in the back seats- while Rick drives us to my university, by the way Rick is Harry's driver.

"How are you feeling?" Harry's asks me, as he places his hand on my thigh, a little touchy feeling for this early in the morning but I don't mind. I look down at his hand and I see his tattoo and normally I wouldn't like them but on him, they are perfect. I look back up at Harry, "I don't I'm a little scared but you'll be there so I will be fine." I tell him and myself, when I go up on the stage to get my diploma I really hope that I won't fall on my face because that will be super embarrassing.

"I will be there as you know." He says and move a little closer to him and place my head on his shoulders, "thank you!" I whisper. A few moments later, the car pulls up in front of my school and I can see Jason outside waiting for us, everyone else seems to be inside. I get out of the car first because Harry is thanking his driver and I run over to Jason as fast as I can in my heels, "come on you guys, it's about to start." Jason screams and the next thing I know, Harry is now by my side as we enter inside the graduation hall. "Good luck!" Harry says as we walk over to their seats, where my mum is waving like a proud mum and they take their seats, "Thank you!" I reply before I leave and head off to my allocated seat, somewhere in the front.

Harry's PoV-

I watch her walk over to the front of the room, where her seat is and although she is nervous and has no idea what to do, she still looks amazing to me. I am so proud of her, I never graduated from school, I left when I was sixteen and never went on and did further education: I mean I couldn't with traveling around the world, the job I have made it almost impossible but my job is what I am good at and also love. As she takes her seat, a man stands up on the stage and starts to talk into the microphone, welcoming us all: so I decide to take out Lily's camera and switch it on.

"Hi guys it's Lily's boyfriend, Harry."

Remember to vote and comment x